Thoughts on Obama getting assassinated???

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

they tried to kill Andrew Jackson
they tried to kill Teddy Roosevelt
they tried to kill FDR
they tried to kill Truman
they tried to kill Nixon... twice
they tried to kill Ford... twice
they tried to kill Reagan
they tried to kill Clinton... twice
they tried to kill G.W. Bush.. twice

How do you know?

wawaweewa wrote:
If someone wanted to "get" Obama it's too late now.

It can only happen with help from the inside now. It's not going to happen though.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd agree with you more than once.

But I've thought about the possibility of an "inside job" operation. I expect these guys are all going to be screened again.

2 men were already arrested for plotting to kill him before he was nominated. i heard white people today at work saying they hope he gets killed
smh.gif
thats herein ny, you think people are not salty in the south. if he does, god forbid, get assassinated race wars will be uncontrollable. especially in the big cities.times will be 10 times worst than the 50' and 60's and this time the shoe will be on the other foot. i do believe all the hatred will blow over butit's not unrealistic to think that someone will try .........

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

word.... if it were to happen, could possibly be the saddest day in U.S. history...
I gues Abraham Licoln getting assasintated or JFK wasnt a big deal, 9/11, civil war, mlk, great depression, none of those events compare to the first half black president of the united states who has not yet proven himself in office.

You people are a joke, with all this hype if the economy isn't booming within 2 months of him taking office he should be called a failure.
i think you misunderstood.... i was meaning that it would be sad because it would go to show that america has not made progress racially! i agreethat all the other things you listed are very sad events. but, an american shooting the president solely for the color of his skin is not the same asterrorists (from another country) flying planes into the twin towers. MLK is the only comparable one, i just hope that we could have progressed passed that bythis point... i hope that kinda clarifies my point???

Originally Posted by Jking0821

word.... if it were to happen, could possibly be the saddest day in U.S. history...
I gues Abraham Licoln getting assasintated or JFK wasnt a big deal, 9/11, civil war, mlk, great depression, none of those events compare to the first half black president of the united states who has not yet proven himself in office.

You people are a joke, with all this hype if the economy isn't booming within 2 months of him taking office he should be called a failure.
i think you misunderstood.... i was meaning that it would be sad because it would go to show that america has not made progress racially! i agree that all the other things you listed are very sad events. but, an american shooting the president solely for the color of his skin is not the same as terrorists (from another country) flying planes into the twin towers. MLK is the only comparable one, i just hope that we could have progressed passed that by this point... i hope that kinda clarifies my point???

Dude... seriously?!?!
America has made MASSIVE progress racially. Because one nut bag shoots a President does not mean America hates black people.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

they tried to kill Andrew Jackson
they tried to kill Teddy Roosevelt
they tried to kill FDR
they tried to kill Truman
they tried to kill Nixon... twice
they tried to kill Ford... twice
they tried to kill Reagan
they tried to kill Clinton... twice
they tried to kill G.W. Bush.. twice

How do you know?
http://en.wikipedia.org/w...al_assassination_attempts

he also left out Bush Sr, Jimmy Carter

gotta watch out for the skinheads. There were two who got caught earlier in the election.

be real here. when was the last time a "skinhead" was smart enough to kill anybody important?

if Obama gets killed, it would have to be a coordinated job by people with inside intelligence. not some random 18-year old "Nazis" with their bigbrothers guns. those idiots a couple weeks ago were stopped before they even left Tennessee.

and the motive of an inside job would not be because Obama is black. i doubt the higher ups in this country (the REAL ones) could give a $%%# about America's "race war" that neo-Nazis have been preparing for since Remy in Higher Learning.

more than anything, and inside job would be carried out if the people in "power" felt he was threatening their unseen sovereignty. and in that respect, the legitimate death threat he faces is no different from any other president. stick your nose in the wrong place, and you get put to sleep

ESPNonthescreen:
if Obama gets killed, it would have to be a coordinated job by people with inside intelligence. not some random 18-year old "Nazis" with their big brothers guns. those idiots a couple weeks ago were stopped before they even left Tennessee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well put.

Originally Posted by iBlink

wawaweewa wrote:
If someone wanted to "get" Obama it's too late now.

It can only happen with help from the inside now. It's not going to happen though.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd agree with you more than once.

But I've thought about the possibility of an "inside job" operation. I expect these guys are all going to be screened again.
I think the secret service dudes are all stand up guys who just want to do their job.
They're prob. screened every few months anyway.

The inside job part would be from an agent high in the intelligence world. Killing any man whose protected and cautious, let alone the President of the US, isalmost an impossible task.

The dude that tried to kill Reagan was a distant cousin of the Bushes. No lie. His parents were visiting Marvin Bush the day the assassination attempt tookplace.
What a small world, right?
eyes.gif

How was he allowed to get that close? Hmmm....

you guys are simply assuming to much.

There is always a very real possibility he can be killed. Presidents in the past have had their lives threatened and this time around you have to factor inthat there will be racists who will want to see him dead.

Believe me somewhere in Alabama there is a redneck who is absolutely disgusted with the election results. Also riots are a possibility. I mean think about it.

If King's death caused a riot and the situation with Rodney king caused a riot why wouldnt people be upset. Believe me i dont want a riot and all theseNters saying all hell will break loose sounds pretty annoying but you guys have to be realistic.

Plus today shouldd be a happy day for all Americans. We finally are living the American Dream. We have proven that anything is possible and are choosingcandidates based on their character not color. Why sadden your hearts with all this talk of assassination?

/liva from re up gang
''Anybody can be killed is what history teach us''

Lol @ living the american dream... kinda sad how so many people rally behind somone they know absolutly nothing about...

Yes we can!!!!!
No... we can't...

99% of the stuff that came out of his mouth isn't going to happen.. just like everyother president.. talk a big game when they are running.. get electedand don't do 90% of the things they preached about for so long

Flame on..

Jking0821 wrote:

ACE BOMBER wrote:

I gues Abraham Licoln getting assasintated or JFK wasnt a big deal, 9/11, civil war, mlk, great depression, none of those events compare to the
first half black president of the united states who has not yet proven himself in office.

i think you misunderstood.... i was meaning that it would be sad because it would go to show that america has not made progress racially! i agree
that all the other things you listed are very sad events. but, an american shooting the president solely for the color of his skin is not the same as
terrorists (from another country) flying planes into the twin towers. MLK is the only comparable one, i just hope that we could have progressed passed that by
this point... i hope that kinda clarifies my point???

jking your a **#%!%% joke...nothing Obama has done or will ever do, will take away from what the likes of Lincoln, MLK, and 9/11 have done for and how theyaffected this country...you're really reaching, acting as if the poster discredited any of the people or things you mentioned...this country would bebetter off without people like you...Obama will be a failure if he doesnt turn the economy around in two months? if thats not posting for shock value i dontknow what is...like i said your opinion is a joke

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

/liva from re up gang

Lol @ living the american dream... kinda sad how so many people rally behind somone they know absolutly nothing about...

Yes we can!!!!!
No... we can't...

99% of the stuff that came out of his mouth isn't going to happen.. just like everyother president.. talk a big game when they are running.. get elected and don't do 90% of the things they preached about for so long

Flame on.
QFT. That's what politics is now and always has been. Who is the more charismatic speaker. With that being said, I'm still in awe thatBush won when he did because he is a horrible speaker.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

/liva from re up gang

Yes we can!!!!!
No... we can't...

99% of the stuff that came out of his mouth isn't going to happen.. just like everyother president.. talk a big game when they are running.. get elected and don't do 90% of the things they preached about for so long

Flame on.
QFT. That's what politics is now and always has been. Who is the more charismatic speaker. With that being said, I'm still in awe that Bush won when he did because he is a horrible speaker.

Lol true

The fact that he even got voted in should stand as proof enough that there have been MAJOR steps and gains racially in this country. To say that just becausepeople want to kill him that this country is no different from the times of slavery is just ignorant. Every president has been hated, and every president haspeople wanting them out of office even if that means killing them. Thats comes with the territory of being the president of such a huge melting pot of acountry. You can't make everyone happy, not everyone will love you. Times have changed, and I believe that this man can keep making the necassary changesto better this country. And a man with that special ability WILL be protected.....

I don't really think about it, gotta keep my mind positive. Last night was history in the making, If any attempts are made to assassinate mostly throughthee grace of GOD it will fail.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

...im surprisingly confident in the Secret Services ability to protect the president, regardless my prayers will be with Obama, lord knows he'll be tested
Word.

Back
Top Bottom