Thoughts on Obama getting assassinated???

^you not riding for nothing. You might try to get froggy but when the national guard has M4's to your dome, you'll turn meeker than a mouse

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

^you not riding for nothing. You might try to get froggy but when the national guard has M4's to your dome, you'll turn meeker than a mouse
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. "oh, we're gonna rise up and fight" _ sit yo@+$ down[/color]
smh.gif

Man if Bush didn't get touched I doubt anything will happen...but than again Bush's connections run DEEP. I think if Obama got assassinated all hell would break loose, there would be staright up chaos. People will turn Obama into some sort of a martyr, or a symbol of sorts for their cause and form several rebel factions in hopes of overthrowing the government. The government will implement martial law, brutally crush these homegrown "terrorist" and take away almost all of our civil rights. The U.S will turn into a Totalitarian Police regime, that will go to any length (even bomb major cities) to ensure that every slave citizen submits to their will
your buggin- he has made a HUGE impact already...just being this close he's already made history...and trust there would be a fallout ifpeoples hopes are crushed in times like these-
while i agree he could change up....like do a 180...but until he does that he symbolizes alot to alot of people

and 1st order of the day if he wins would be to hire more and new security...i wouldnt trust the old ones and i have record amounts...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. "oh, we're gonna rise up and fight" _ sit yo @+$ down[/color]
smh.gif
Word, be better off just giving the stoneface to random people as the pass you by. Aint no point in ruining yourlife cuz Obama gets capped anyway. Brotha don't know you.

^ What you 3 don't understand is if there's folk crazy enough 2 take him out, there's definitely folk crazy enough 2 lash out as a result.

there would be a plus 50 topics a day on niketalk
my area along with many black neighborhoods would have mass demonstrations and then the eventual violence will ensue

With the amount of "Obama assasinated" threads I have seen in past months, it makes me think that people almost want him to be assassinated just tobe like "You see!" "You see!". Give it a rest.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

With the amount of "Obama assasinated" threads I have seen in past months, it makes me think that people almost want him to be assassinated just to be like "You see!" "You see!". Give it a rest.

sad but true, assassination hypebeast...

God forbid and I pray this day never happens but by some god forsaken reason this does occur, it would make this like like a kindegarden fight
smh.gif
tired.gif

out of curiosity are any of you planning on rioting or leading a riot yourselves or are you just speculating that others will riot?

and who would you riot against? you live in LA or NYC and the president is killed, the killer is at large and nobody knows who it is, you just gonna go up tothe first honky you see and hit him? what if it was one of those extreme christians that is mad that Obama doesn't celebrate xmas? you gonna riot againstblack people? what if it was al qaeda?

obviously you're assuming its a redneck KKK/skinhead type guy. does that mean riot against all the rest of the white people? even though it took a lot ofwhite people to get him elected?

there wouldn't be any rioting IF he got killed IF he was elected

those dudes were caught in colorado with white supremacy tattoos and machine guns when he was going to give a speech but for some reason no connection wasmade...smh

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

With the amount of "Obama assasinated" threads I have seen in past months, it makes me think that people almost want him to be assassinated just to be like "You see!" "You see!". Give it a rest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Omg, I'm done[/color]

With any President being assasinated is a
possibility.. Just because it's Obama doesn't mean
there will be a bigger possibility..

Originally Posted by infamousod

there wouldn't be any rioting IF he got killed IF he was elected

If you seriously believe that you are extremely niave, L.A. rioted because a black man was beaten on film and the assailants were aquitted. You seriously thinkif the 1st Black President were to be assasinated there would be no uprising???? Like you said actions would be driven merely out of speculations and that isall it would take. We would see this country divided on a level similiar to civil war times. Which would be thee saddest thing of all
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.. "oh, we're gonna rise up and fight" _ sit yo @+$ down[/color]
smh.gif
Hey simpletons that was a quote from a Jeezy song never said I was riding for anybody. I justknow that there wouldn't be near as much calm like there was when MLK was assassinated

smh.gif
Co-sign, and then what if you do go break some windows and burn some stuff down? What does that prove? Absolutely nothing. It will only makepeople look down on the "crazy rioting obama supporters." There are alot better ways of handling things besides riots, but maybe that's just mypoint of view. I mean what exactly did the LA Riots do? Nothing, just made people look stupid.

my bad.... didn't see any other ones... just a ton of other obama non-assassination threads

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Omg, I'm done[/color]

roll.gif

All's I know is that if that happens, after the riots, race relations in this country would be set back sooooo far........

Back
Top Bottom