THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

wait..there's only gonna be 6 episodes in season 1? 
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif
from my understanding, they shot 6 episodes and would show no matter what. Depending on how well it is received then they will continue filming. Whether it is the same season or a different one I don't know.

Nah, the first season only has an order of 6 episodes. A second season of 12 episodes should be announced pretty soon.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

from my understanding, they shot 6 episodes and would show no matter what. Depending on how well it is received then they will continue filming. Whether it is the same season or a different one I don't know.

Nah, the first season only has an order of 6 episodes. A second season of 12 episodes should be announced pretty soon.
for real? I ain't even mad at them though. The first episode was pretty solid and I even got my roommate to watch with me and he enjoyed it even though he has never read the comics. That first episode was 90 mins long, I'm guessing the rest will be 60 or can we expect the same? 

Originally Posted by DangerousG

for real? I ain't even mad at them though. The first episode was pretty solid and I even got my roommate to watch with me and he enjoyed it even though he has never read the comics. That first episode was 90 mins long, I'm guessing the rest will be 60 or can we expect the same? 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Seems like a really great zombie flicked. Watched this joint twice.

Let me know if I got this right; its been like a month since homey got shot and his whoring wife is already messing with his partner?
30t6p3b.gif
(Love that broad tho, Lisa Tankreti
devil.gif
)

in the comic it was 8 months i believe

Let me know if I got this right; its been like a month since homey got shot and his whoring wife is already messing with his partner?
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nako XL

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
)

negative.
Spoiler [+]
false, because Lori would have had her baby waaaay before they got to the prison.

It couldn't have been that long because Rick really didn't have that bushy of a beard in either the comic or the show. And in the show the leaves are wrinkled but the majority haven't fallen off the plant yet so it can't be too long. When he meets up with Morgan in the comic, Morgan says the media shut down a few weeks ago.  I'd reckon that Rick was probably in his coma for 4-7 weeks. That allows the media to be shut down for the few weeks (2 or 3 weeks) plus the time it was up before it got shut down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm a nerd

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
)

negative.
Spoiler [+]
false, because Lori would have had her baby waaaay before they got to the prison.

It couldn't have been that long because Rick really didn't have that bushy of a beard in either the comic or the show. And in the show the leaves are wrinkled but the majority haven't fallen off the plant yet so it can't be too long. When he meets up with Morgan in the comic, Morgan says the media shut down a few weeks ago.  I'd reckon that Rick was probably in his coma for 4-7 weeks. That allows the media to be shut down for the few weeks (2 or 3 weeks) plus the time it was up before it got shut down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm a nerd

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
)

negative.
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm a nerd
yeah i dont know where i got 8 months fron? i thought id read that, but went and looked back and i dont think they ever give you an actual length of time in the comic, they just mention things that happened a few weeks earlier.  but also in the comic the town is derelict, overgrown with weeds and plants, and abandoned.  so we can assume it was at least 2 months like you said, but probably not much longer than that.

i really wish i can remember where i got 8 months from though. i feel like i probably read that on wikipedia or something a while back. the comics wikipedia page has been heavily edited in the past couple of weeks though.

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
)

negative.
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm a nerd
yeah i dont know where i got 8 months fron? i thought id read that, but went and looked back and i dont think they ever give you an actual length of time in the comic, they just mention things that happened a few weeks earlier.  but also in the comic the town is derelict, overgrown with weeds and plants, and abandoned.  so we can assume it was at least 2 months like you said, but probably not much longer than that.

i really wish i can remember where i got 8 months from though. i feel like i probably read that on wikipedia or something a while back. the comics wikipedia page has been heavily edited in the past couple of weeks though.

I turned my tv off when dude seen his wife and couldn't take the shot
30t6p3b.gif
felt like the episode went on for deep...what happen afterwards? I

Matter fact nah I seen when his partner tried answerin the radio and seen he was with homeboys wife and son
30t6p3b.gif
grimey

I turned my tv off when dude seen his wife and couldn't take the shot
30t6p3b.gif
felt like the episode went on for deep...what happen afterwards? I

Matter fact nah I seen when his partner tried answerin the radio and seen he was with homeboys wife and son
30t6p3b.gif
grimey

scene where he tried to get a headshot on his wife had me like
30t6p3b.gif
but i yellin at the tv like 'take the shot !!!!'

scene where he tried to get a headshot on his wife had me like
30t6p3b.gif
but i yellin at the tv like 'take the shot !!!!'

Dope show. I love zombies to begin with but this seems like it's gonna be on a whole nother level. Was there any significance to Rick going back and shooting the crawling zombie?

Dope show. I love zombies to begin with but this seems like it's gonna be on a whole nother level. Was there any significance to Rick going back and shooting the crawling zombie?

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

other than putting it out of its misery, nope.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

other than putting it out of its misery, nope.

The scene where they kept going back and forth between the dude trying to kill his zombie wife and Rick looking for and killing the crawling zombie was great.
pimp.gif

I'm going to have look into getting the Walking Dead comics.

For anyone who's read them how are they and how many are there?

The scene where they kept going back and forth between the dude trying to kill his zombie wife and Rick looking for and killing the crawling zombie was great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

it might be the best comic out right now.  and there are currently 78 issues or so.

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

it might be the best comic out right now.  and there are currently 78 issues or so.

Back
Top Bottom