THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

i never read the comics but i was hyped for the premiere because so many people spoke highly of it.
first episode was decent, typical zombie-movie stuff.  i don't know, i was expecting more from it like frantic, super bloody zombie action scenes.

i guess the first episode should be slow-paced to introduce everything.  don't know if that'll be the tone for the whole series.  

this show was too dope. never read the comic so i didn't know what to expect but i was highly satisfied, i can't wait for the next episode
pimp.gif

this show was too dope. never read the comic so i didn't know what to expect but i was highly satisfied, i can't wait for the next episode
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

AMC is reporting that the premiere got 5.3 million viewers.

For comparison, the season finale of Mad Men got 2.44 million.

Jesus. This show needs to be picked up for a 2nd season already
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

i never read the comics but i was hyped for the premiere because so many people spoke highly of it.
first episode was decent, typical zombie-movie stuff.  i don't know, i was expecting more from it like frantic, super bloody zombie action scenes.

i guess the first episode should be slow-paced to introduce everything.  don't know if that'll be the tone for the whole series.  
the comic is pretty gory, but not as frantic, super bloody zombie action scene-like. It only gets like that when they clear out the prison or encounter the other group of survivors...that's actually the part that im waiting for 

Originally Posted by shogun

the comic is pretty gory, but not as frantic, super bloody zombie action scene-like. It only gets like that when they clear out the prison or encounter the other group of survivors...that's actually the part that im waiting for 

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif
Halloween night definitely played a huge role in those numbers, I'm sure. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif
Halloween night definitely played a huge role in those numbers, I'm sure. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Dope show. I love zombies to begin with but this seems like it's gonna be on a whole nother level. Was there any significance to Rick going back and shooting the crawling zombie?
other than putting it out of its misery, nope.
yeah... that part had me
eek.gif
frown.gif
i felt bad for the zombie, it was like she was telling him to kill her, that she was suffering.
that was a really great scene.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Dope show. I love zombies to begin with but this seems like it's gonna be on a whole nother level. Was there any significance to Rick going back and shooting the crawling zombie?
other than putting it out of its misery, nope.
yeah... that part had me
eek.gif
frown.gif
i felt bad for the zombie, it was like she was telling him to kill her, that she was suffering.
that was a really great scene.

just saw the show online, was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is the main characters wife the same lady from prison break that helped scofield break out??

just saw the show online, was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is the main characters wife the same lady from prison break that helped scofield break out??

Back
Top Bottom