THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Patiently waiting:
tumblr_lb8jqf0iva1qziulw
Wut?
laugh.gif

Cant wait for the new episode. Wonder how he gets out the tank... diversion? Bored zombies leaving? Rambo his way out? Drive the %%%$? No matter what, it's gonna be interesting.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Patiently waiting:
tumblr_lb8jqf0iva1qziulw
Wut?
laugh.gif

Cant wait for the new episode. Wonder how he gets out the tank... diversion? Bored zombies leaving? Rambo his way out? Drive the %%%$? No matter what, it's gonna be interesting.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im trying to figure out when they filmed this, they did the Atlanta part at 5 points and part of my school's campus (Georgia State)

Show is
pimp.gif
though

I was wondering when they filmed this I never caught any of this being filmed on my way to school

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im trying to figure out when they filmed this, they did the Atlanta part at 5 points and part of my school's campus (Georgia State)

Show is
pimp.gif
though

I was wondering when they filmed this I never caught any of this being filmed on my way to school

Is this streaming anywhere online I'm going to miss the episode tonight been stuck in traffic outside of Birmingham for the past two hours

Is this streaming anywhere online I'm going to miss the episode tonight been stuck in traffic outside of Birmingham for the past two hours

Originally Posted by omgitswes

They'll be re-running it at least 2 more times after the first airing.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

They'll be re-running it at least 2 more times after the first airing.

Well homie has two living victims he needs to take care of now. especially his old shorty..two to the chest one to the head.

Well homie has two living victims he needs to take care of now. especially his old shorty..two to the chest one to the head.

Back
Top Bottom