30t6p3b.gif
Setting things up for that chump of a partner to smash his wife more

Spoiler [+]
surprised.gif
@ Rick going back
30t6p3b.gif
Setting things up for that chump of a partner to smash his wife more

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO

I was telling my girl that that was the sheriff dude's wife, but she was like nah nah that kid they are calling Gail, and the sheriff dude before he got hit with the shovel over his head he said John or something like that...

Sure enough as soon as the episode ended and they reshowed it I told my girl to let's see the back story from last week so she could see what I was talking about... Sure enough that trifling wwwhhhooorrreee of a woman is the chick in the picture with the sheriff dude and she's being banged out by some other dude... and I just read some of the replies on here and you guys are saying that's his homie or something
30t6p3b.gif
Biotch getting taking out... living or not.

I can't wait to see what happens next week when they all meet up at that make shift camp ground...

Furthermore, since this is NT... I can't believe nobody has mentioned the kicks they seen on the zombies... when the sheriff and Asian dude was going under the bus covered in zombie guts they were showing the zomvbies feets... I scoped some all black Penny 2's I think, and for sure saw Air Jordan Fusion 5's I think they're called... the ones that have the Air Force 1 bottom, but the top is the Air Jordan 5.

Still can't believe that trifling broad... wonder what the sheriff dude is going to do when/if he finds out about what happened between her and the dude.

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO

I was telling my girl that that was the sheriff dude's wife, but she was like nah nah that kid they are calling Gail, and the sheriff dude before he got hit with the shovel over his head he said John or something like that...

Sure enough as soon as the episode ended and they reshowed it I told my girl to let's see the back story from last week so she could see what I was talking about... Sure enough that trifling wwwhhhooorrreee of a woman is the chick in the picture with the sheriff dude and she's being banged out by some other dude... and I just read some of the replies on here and you guys are saying that's his homie or something
30t6p3b.gif
Biotch getting taking out... living or not.

I can't wait to see what happens next week when they all meet up at that make shift camp ground...

Furthermore, since this is NT... I can't believe nobody has mentioned the kicks they seen on the zombies... when the sheriff and Asian dude was going under the bus covered in zombie guts they were showing the zomvbies feets... I scoped some all black Penny 2's I think, and for sure saw Air Jordan Fusion 5's I think they're called... the ones that have the Air Force 1 bottom, but the top is the Air Jordan 5.

Still can't believe that trifling broad... wonder what the sheriff dude is going to do when/if he finds out about what happened between her and the dude.

i reallly wanna know how long this dude was in a coma because this broad already getting pipped
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

next episode needs to come soon
laugh.gif

i hate this @+%+ has comericals though, HBO or something needs to grab this... i need full 60 mins
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i reallly wanna know how long this dude was in a coma because this broad already getting pipped
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

next episode needs to come soon
laugh.gif

i hate this @+%+ has comericals though, HBO or something needs to grab this... i need full 60 mins
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man I'm extra tight and salty now that I know that's his wife letting poose get so loose...
30t6p3b.gif

!!@# couldn't even wait for her man to die... was fiending that much for the D huh... I'm so tight yo like it happened to me
laugh.gif

As you can tell I really like this show.

Man I'm extra tight and salty now that I know that's his wife letting poose get so loose...
30t6p3b.gif

!!@# couldn't even wait for her man to die... was fiending that much for the D huh... I'm so tight yo like it happened to me
laugh.gif

As you can tell I really like this show.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

For those that have the comics, which do you recommend me to get? The 12 issue hardcovers, 24 issue omnibus, or the 48 issue compendiums. Does any of those come with any extra covers or anything like that?
I had the same question too, but I decided to go with the trade paperbacks instead.  Maybe the 48-issue compendium would have artwork of each comic, but I know that there is a book alone with the covers of the comics.  
cheapgraphicnovels.com  Great place to buy trades.
wink.gif

What a way to start the show 
laugh.gif
.  I really like how the director has added more to the storyline on top of the comic book storyline. Overal, tonight's episode was great.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

For those that have the comics, which do you recommend me to get? The 12 issue hardcovers, 24 issue omnibus, or the 48 issue compendiums. Does any of those come with any extra covers or anything like that?
I had the same question too, but I decided to go with the trade paperbacks instead.  Maybe the 48-issue compendium would have artwork of each comic, but I know that there is a book alone with the covers of the comics.  
cheapgraphicnovels.com  Great place to buy trades.
wink.gif

What a way to start the show 
laugh.gif
.  I really like how the director has added more to the storyline on top of the comic book storyline. Overal, tonight's episode was great.

The first conversation between Rick and his partner, made it seem as though she might have been messing around already
but if she wasn't how could we know if she knows he's dead or not?
Did they mention how long into his coma did the city get overrun by zombies
or what happened leading up to her and the group when they broke out of town.

I know it's necessary for this type of stuff in the story to help the audience form some kind of emotional connections with
the characters, but in a dire situation, I would imagine, that bonds between people that are forced to be together and people
that you are cut off from are made and severed quickly than normal for some, so I hope her "cheating" doesn't become a big part of the story
but I haven't read the comics so I don't know.

The first conversation between Rick and his partner, made it seem as though she might have been messing around already
but if she wasn't how could we know if she knows he's dead or not?
Did they mention how long into his coma did the city get overrun by zombies
or what happened leading up to her and the group when they broke out of town.

I know it's necessary for this type of stuff in the story to help the audience form some kind of emotional connections with
the characters, but in a dire situation, I would imagine, that bonds between people that are forced to be together and people
that you are cut off from are made and severed quickly than normal for some, so I hope her "cheating" doesn't become a big part of the story
but I haven't read the comics so I don't know.

Alright ++$@ it. I've decided that I need to know now. So any of you NTers that have read the comic need to let me know if Rick's wife and/or his partner die by his hand, by zombies or some other gruesome way or at least Rick beats the doo doo out of his partner and leaves him for dead. Tell me in a spoiler if you can't pm.
Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

She might have gotten with Shane before the coma though
That would be considerably worse for some ppl already mad at it
laugh.gif

Well I will admit I was reflecting why I was so mad his partner and his wife are having an affair since I usually wouldn't care if I put myself in Rick shoes in any other circumstance and it hit me that it's really my assumption that they think he's dead and she just goes and starts getting banged out by his partner of all ppl. I think the seen with the locket also points to them doing this after thinking Rick is dead. Had they been doing it way before the zombie stuff they wouldn't even care about lil keepsakes like that.

Alright ++$@ it. I've decided that I need to know now. So any of you NTers that have read the comic need to let me know if Rick's wife and/or his partner die by his hand, by zombies or some other gruesome way or at least Rick beats the doo doo out of his partner and leaves him for dead. Tell me in a spoiler if you can't pm.
Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

She might have gotten with Shane before the coma though
That would be considerably worse for some ppl already mad at it
laugh.gif

Well I will admit I was reflecting why I was so mad his partner and his wife are having an affair since I usually wouldn't care if I put myself in Rick shoes in any other circumstance and it hit me that it's really my assumption that they think he's dead and she just goes and starts getting banged out by his partner of all ppl. I think the seen with the locket also points to them doing this after thinking Rick is dead. Had they been doing it way before the zombie stuff they wouldn't even care about lil keepsakes like that.

No bull the show is making the Lori and Shane thing more than it is. Lori and Shane got it on when they got to atl and found it in shambles...In the comic, she seems to regret it but in the show she is loving that ishhhh. Can't til to see if they treat Shane like they did in the comic.

No bull the show is making the Lori and Shane thing more than it is. Lori and Shane got it on when they got to atl and found it in shambles...In the comic, she seems to regret it but in the show she is loving that ishhhh. Can't til to see if they treat Shane like they did in the comic.

Back
Top Bottom