THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Alright ++$@ it. I've decided that I need to know now. So any of you NTers that have read the comic need to let me know if Rick's wife and/or his partner die by his hand, by zombies or some other gruesome way or at least Rick beats the doo doo out of his partner and leaves him for dead. Tell me in a spoiler if you can't pm.
Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

She might have gotten with Shane before the coma though
That would be considerably worse for some ppl already mad at it
laugh.gif

Well I will admit I was reflecting why I was so mad his partner and his wife are having an affair since I usually wouldn't care if I put myself in Rick shoes in any other circumstance and it hit me that it's really my assumption that they think he's dead and she just goes and starts getting banged out by his partner of all ppl. I think the seen with the locket also points to them doing this after thinking Rick is dead. Had they been doing it way before the zombie stuff they wouldn't even care about lil keepsakes like that.

Spoiler [+]
carl (the son) gets shane.

In the comic, someone correct me if I'm wrong, his partner only has sex with rick's wife once.  He was however going hard to steal her from rick (it's implied he might've been into her for a while, even before the coma) and is pissed rick's back.

the wife tells him it was a mistake and chooses rick over shane, shane spazzes, tries to kill rick and carl bucks him.  i don't think rick ever really gets any form of revenge on him.
Spoiler [+]
Yea pretty much. But Rick does get him after they find out that even if you weren't bitten or scratched that you come back. He went back to the camp and shot son in the head. Carl is that dude tho. Don't mess with him

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

how exactly do zombies come about? do you turn into one after one attacks you? if so, that cuffed up racist dude would beast on everybody.
If you're bitten or scratched or whatever you're infected but if you die, period, and your brain's not destroyed you'll come back as a zombie too.
Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dont understand it though.

If the explanation is a big time spoiler, then dont post it
laugh.gif

not really a major spoiler but still:

Spoiler [+]
you become a zombie no matter what. it has nothing to do with being infected.  everyone that dies becomes a zombie.  period.  the zombie bites are just venomous/poisonous like a snake bite.  so when you're bitten, you die from the poison.  but if u were shot, stabbed, beaten, or died of pneumonia, and never even got bitten, it doesn't matter.  you will turn into a zombie.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

how exactly do zombies come about? do you turn into one after one attacks you? if so, that cuffed up racist dude would beast on everybody.
If you're bitten or scratched or whatever you're infected but if you die, period, and your brain's not destroyed you'll come back as a zombie too.
Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dont understand it though.

If the explanation is a big time spoiler, then dont post it
laugh.gif

not really a major spoiler but still:

Spoiler [+]
you become a zombie no matter what. it has nothing to do with being infected.  everyone that dies becomes a zombie.  period.  the zombie bites are just venomous/poisonous like a snake bite.  so when you're bitten, you die from the poison.  but if u were shot, stabbed, beaten, or died of pneumonia, and never even got bitten, it doesn't matter.  you will turn into a zombie.

Another good episode. Racist dude is gonna be even angrier next episode. Cant wait for the "I'm looking for my family" plot to be resolved 
pimp.gif

Another good episode. Racist dude is gonna be even angrier next episode. Cant wait for the "I'm looking for my family" plot to be resolved 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

For those that have the comics, which do you recommend me to get? The 12 issue hardcovers, 24 issue omnibus, or the 48 issue compendiums. Does any of those come with any extra covers or anything like that?
Don't know about those but I have the 6 issue paperback trades and I like them. I have all 12 and the 13th one is coming out later this month. They are relatively cheap on Amazon (about $10 each) but may go up due to the show starting.

And co-sign on everything Nako XL said about being infected. When you die, even if you haven't died due to a zombie bite/scratch/sneeze/etc. you will turn into a zombie. The only way to stop/prevent that is for the brain to be destroyed.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

For those that have the comics, which do you recommend me to get? The 12 issue hardcovers, 24 issue omnibus, or the 48 issue compendiums. Does any of those come with any extra covers or anything like that?
Don't know about those but I have the 6 issue paperback trades and I like them. I have all 12 and the 13th one is coming out later this month. They are relatively cheap on Amazon (about $10 each) but may go up due to the show starting.

And co-sign on everything Nako XL said about being infected. When you die, even if you haven't died due to a zombie bite/scratch/sneeze/etc. you will turn into a zombie. The only way to stop/prevent that is for the brain to be destroyed.

yo i cant believe the sheriffs wifey smashed the homie thats foul, i'll throw that b in a crowd of zombies she tell me some fly $$*% like that lol

i fawks with this show heavy tho.

yo i cant believe the sheriffs wifey smashed the homie thats foul, i'll throw that b in a crowd of zombies she tell me some fly $$*% like that lol

i fawks with this show heavy tho.

Oh, and for the folks that were asking. I was in ATL during 4th of the July weekend and near my hotel downtown there were a couple of streets closed off. One of the streets I saw had an overturned car and debris.

http://www.onlocationvaca...revealed-zombies-wanted/

[h1]AMC’s ‘Walking Dead’ first filming locations revealed, zombies wanted[/h1]

AMC’s upcoming original series, The Walking Dead, will begin filming in Atlanta, GA on June 2nd. So far, the network has ordered five episodes in addition to the pilot.

The series is an adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s novels in which an epidemic sweeps the globe and causes the dead to rise and eat the living. The story is not just filming in Atlanta, it is also set in Atlanta.

Locations scouts have chosen the Fairlie-Poplar District of the city to film a majority of the series since there is less traffic, yet it is still visually stimulating.

*spoiler alert*

One of the scenes they will be filming in the neighborhood includes a main character arriving in a post-apocalyptic Atlanta. The city seems to be void of life when he arrives but he soon finds himself surrounded by the living dead and is quickly engaged in a tense fight to save his own life.

The final scenes of the pilot episode and scenes for the second episode would be filmed during daylight hours over the course of two (2) weekends. The first weekend would be scheduled for June 11–13; the second weekend is scheduled for July 2–4.

In order to film these scenes, the production will need to close Walton, Forsyth and Poplar Streets. The closure on Walton Street would extend from Cone Street to the west to Broad Street to the east. The closure for Forsyth Street would extend from Marietta Street to the south to Luckie Street to the north. The closure of Poplar would extend from Fairlie Street to the west to Broad Street to the east. The closures would begin at 7PM on Friday, June 11th through 5AM Monday, June 14th and from 7PM on Friday, July 2nd through 5AM, Monday, July 5th.

In the meantime, the production company is still looking for extras to appear as zombies in the series.

But, all extras must attend ZOMBIE SCHOOL! All of the “zombies’ who have been chosen so far have been put through the paces and have already been attending “class

Oh, and for the folks that were asking. I was in ATL during 4th of the July weekend and near my hotel downtown there were a couple of streets closed off. One of the streets I saw had an overturned car and debris.

http://www.onlocationvaca...revealed-zombies-wanted/

[h1]AMC’s ‘Walking Dead’ first filming locations revealed, zombies wanted[/h1]

AMC’s upcoming original series, The Walking Dead, will begin filming in Atlanta, GA on June 2nd. So far, the network has ordered five episodes in addition to the pilot.

The series is an adaptation of Robert Kirkman’s novels in which an epidemic sweeps the globe and causes the dead to rise and eat the living. The story is not just filming in Atlanta, it is also set in Atlanta.

Locations scouts have chosen the Fairlie-Poplar District of the city to film a majority of the series since there is less traffic, yet it is still visually stimulating.

*spoiler alert*

One of the scenes they will be filming in the neighborhood includes a main character arriving in a post-apocalyptic Atlanta. The city seems to be void of life when he arrives but he soon finds himself surrounded by the living dead and is quickly engaged in a tense fight to save his own life.

The final scenes of the pilot episode and scenes for the second episode would be filmed during daylight hours over the course of two (2) weekends. The first weekend would be scheduled for June 11–13; the second weekend is scheduled for July 2–4.

In order to film these scenes, the production will need to close Walton, Forsyth and Poplar Streets. The closure on Walton Street would extend from Cone Street to the west to Broad Street to the east. The closure for Forsyth Street would extend from Marietta Street to the south to Luckie Street to the north. The closure of Poplar would extend from Fairlie Street to the west to Broad Street to the east. The closures would begin at 7PM on Friday, June 11th through 5AM Monday, June 14th and from 7PM on Friday, July 2nd through 5AM, Monday, July 5th.

In the meantime, the production company is still looking for extras to appear as zombies in the series.

But, all extras must attend ZOMBIE SCHOOL! All of the “zombies’ who have been chosen so far have been put through the paces and have already been attending “class

is it just me or in this episode werent just walkers? now it looks like they were running and chasing....

is it just me or in this episode werent just walkers? now it looks like they were running and chasing....

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yeah, to see the zombies actually learn how to climb a ladder or use an object to break through the glass was pretty crazy.  I love this show.
If anyone if really trying to buy the trades at a good price, check out cheapgraphicnovels.com   Discounted prices on all comic book trades. Very reliable too.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yeah, to see the zombies actually learn how to climb a ladder or use an object to break through the glass was pretty crazy.  I love this show.
If anyone if really trying to buy the trades at a good price, check out cheapgraphicnovels.com   Discounted prices on all comic book trades. Very reliable too.

what i dont understand is why no1 bothered to go check up on him when he was in the hospital, they just left him there?

what i dont understand is why no1 bothered to go check up on him when he was in the hospital, they just left him there?

I thought they were going to save the fated reunion until later, but next episode?
So will dude find out she's been smashing the homies or will it be a long, drawn out storyline of cover-up and awkward eye-contact?

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

If I knew there were dead walking around and a family member was in the hospital.  I wouldn't go back either.  That would be a hot spot for walkers.  

Back
Top Bottom