THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

damn fuuuu when the episode was ending I was like this cant be life

love this show and I never watch tv except for sports lol

damn fuuuu when the episode was ending I was like this cant be life

love this show and I never watch tv except for sports lol

how exactly do zombies come about? do you turn into one after one attacks you? if so, that cuffed up racist dude would beast on everybody.

how exactly do zombies come about? do you turn into one after one attacks you? if so, that cuffed up racist dude would beast on everybody.

damn i was really dissapointed when the episode stopped at 11.. i thought all eps were going to be an hour and a half
frown.gif
.. man this episode felt like half an hour.. i guess that means i was really hooked!

damn i was really dissapointed when the episode stopped at 11.. i thought all eps were going to be an hour and a half
frown.gif
.. man this episode felt like half an hour.. i guess that means i was really hooked!

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

frown.gif

I'm not really a zombie guy but from the moment I saw previews on AMC I was intrigued now I'm hooked on this show.

I hope Rick beats Shane's *%*!

I'm not really a zombie guy but from the moment I saw previews on AMC I was intrigued now I'm hooked on this show.

I hope Rick beats Shane's *%*!

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

If you're bitten or scratched or whatever you're infected but if you die, period, and your brain's not destroyed you'll come back as a zombie too.

If you're bitten or scratched or whatever you're infected but if you die, period, and your brain's not destroyed you'll come back as a zombie too.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Alright ++$@ it. I've decided that I need to know now. So any of you NTers that have read the comic need to let me know if Rick's wife and/or his partner die by his hand, by zombies or some other gruesome way or at least Rick beats the doo doo out of his partner and leaves him for dead. Tell me in a spoiler if you can't pm.
Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

She might have gotten with Shane before the coma though
That would be considerably worse for some ppl already mad at it
laugh.gif

Well I will admit I was reflecting why I was so mad his partner and his wife are having an affair since I usually wouldn't care if I put myself in Rick shoes in any other circumstance and it hit me that it's really my assumption that they think he's dead and she just goes and starts getting banged out by his partner of all ppl. I think the seen with the locket also points to them doing this after thinking Rick is dead. Had they been doing it way before the zombie stuff they wouldn't even care about lil keepsakes like that.

Spoiler [+]
carl (the son) gets shane.

In the comic, someone correct me if I'm wrong, his partner only has sex with rick's wife once.  He was however going hard to steal her from rick (it's implied he might've been into her for a while, even before the coma) and is pissed rick's back.

the wife tells him it was a mistake and chooses rick over shane, shane spazzes, tries to kill rick and carl bucks him.  i don't think rick ever really gets any form of revenge on him.

Alright ++$@ it. I've decided that I need to know now. So any of you NTers that have read the comic need to let me know if Rick's wife and/or his partner die by his hand, by zombies or some other gruesome way or at least Rick beats the doo doo out of his partner and leaves him for dead. Tell me in a spoiler if you can't pm.

laugh.gif

Well I will admit I was reflecting why I was so mad his partner and his wife are having an affair since I usually wouldn't care if I put myself in Rick shoes in any other circumstance and it hit me that it's really my assumption that they think he's dead and she just goes and starts getting banged out by his partner of all ppl. I think the seen with the locket also points to them doing this after thinking Rick is dead. Had they been doing it way before the zombie stuff they wouldn't even care about lil keepsakes like that.

Spoiler [+]

In the comic, someone correct me if I'm wrong, his partner only has sex with rick's wife once.  He was however going hard to steal her from rick (it's implied he might've been into her for a while, even before the coma) and is pissed rick's back.

the wife tells him it was a mistake and chooses rick over shane, shane spazzes, tries to kill rick and carl bucks him.  i don't think rick ever really gets any form of revenge on him.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dont understand it though.

If the explanation is a big time spoiler, then dont post it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dont understand it though.

If the explanation is a big time spoiler, then dont post it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Yea pretty much. But Rick does get him after they find out that even if you weren't bitten or scratched that you come back. He went back to the camp and shot son in the head. Carl is that dude tho. Don't mess with him

Back
Top Bottom