THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

what i dont understand is why no1 bothered to go check up on him when he was in the hospital, they just left him there?

If I knew there were dead walking around and a family member was in the hospital.  I wouldn't go back either.  That would be a hot spot for walkers.  

I thought they were going to save the fated reunion until later, but next episode?
So will dude find out she's been smashing the homies or will it be a long, drawn out storyline of cover-up and awkward eye-contact?

Damn I wish this show didn't have commercials though I be all into it and then it goes to commercial and I be tight...

I still can't believe that's I found out that's his wife... and to make matters worse... I thought that was some random dude... come to find out that it's his partner... Grimey to the fullest... but that's life man can't control things/people.

Racist dude's brother it seems is ready to style on these fools for leaving his brother like that. I also think the Racist dude will Dr. Gordon Saw or something and maybe saw through his foot or some crap because that weak hacksaw the black dude dropped doesn't look like it could cut through the metal, but it is a show so I'm pretty sure that he will/could.

Damn I wish this show didn't have commercials though I be all into it and then it goes to commercial and I be tight...

I still can't believe that's I found out that's his wife... and to make matters worse... I thought that was some random dude... come to find out that it's his partner... Grimey to the fullest... but that's life man can't control things/people.

Racist dude's brother it seems is ready to style on these fools for leaving his brother like that. I also think the Racist dude will Dr. Gordon Saw or something and maybe saw through his foot or some crap because that weak hacksaw the black dude dropped doesn't look like it could cut through the metal, but it is a show so I'm pretty sure that he will/could.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I thought they were going to save the fated reunion until later, but next episode?
So will dude find out she's been smashing the homies or will it be a long, drawn out storyline of cover-up and awkward eye-contact?

Season 1 only has 6 episodes that's why their using this pacing.

I'm still
30t6p3b.gif
 @ how Sarah Tancredi snuck off in the woods to get them guts pounded by Shane.

I've been looking into reading the comics, for those who have them what would you recommend me getting?

Amazon has several variations of the comics and I was wondering which would be the best.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Season 1 only has 6 episodes that's why their using this pacing.

I'm still
30t6p3b.gif
 @ how Sarah Tancredi snuck off in the woods to get them guts pounded by Shane.

I've been looking into reading the comics, for those who have them what would you recommend me getting?

Amazon has several variations of the comics and I was wondering which would be the best.

If you want to power through get the trades
If you want something that looks good but will be slower coming out if you wanna stick to the format get the hardcovers.

If you want to power through get the trades
If you want something that looks good but will be slower coming out if you wanna stick to the format get the hardcovers.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

For those that have the comics, which do you recommend me to get? The 12 issue hardcovers, 24 issue omnibus, or the 48 issue compendiums. Does any of those come with any extra covers or anything like that?
I had the same question too, but I decided to go with the trade paperbacks instead.  Maybe the 48-issue compendium would have artwork of each comic, but I know that there is a book alone with the covers of the comics.  
cheapgraphicnovels.com  Great place to buy trades.
wink.gif

What a way to start the show 
laugh.gif
.  I really like how the director has added more to the storyline on top of the comic book storyline. Overal, tonight's episode was great.
I would recommend going with the 48 issue compendiums because the story is that addicting where you will want as many issues to read through as possible.  

For those that have the comics, which do you recommend me to get? The 12 issue hardcovers, 24 issue omnibus, or the 48 issue compendiums. Does any of those come with any extra covers or anything like that?
I had the same question too, but I decided to go with the trade paperbacks instead.  Maybe the 48-issue compendium would have artwork of each comic, but I know that there is a book alone with the covers of the comics.  
wink.gif

laugh.gif
.  I really like how the director has added more to the storyline on top of the comic book storyline. Overal, tonight's episode was great.
I would recommend going with the 48 issue compendiums because the story is that addicting where you will want as many issues to read through as possible.  

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

how exactly do zombies come about? do you turn into one after one attacks you? if so, that cuffed up racist dude would beast on everybody.
If you're bitten or scratched or whatever you're infected but if you die, period, and your brain's not destroyed you'll come back as a zombie too.
Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dont understand it though.

If the explanation is a big time spoiler, then dont post it
laugh.gif

not really a major spoiler but still:

Spoiler [+]
you become a zombie no matter what. it has nothing to do with being infected.  everyone that dies becomes a zombie.  period.  the zombie bites are just venomous/poisonous like a snake bite.  so when you're bitten, you die from the poison.  but if u were shot, stabbed, beaten, or died of pneumonia, and never even got bitten, it doesn't matter.  you will turn into a zombie.

indeed he is that dude

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

how exactly do zombies come about? do you turn into one after one attacks you? if so, that cuffed up racist dude would beast on everybody.
If you're bitten or scratched or whatever you're infected but if you die, period, and your brain's not destroyed you'll come back as a zombie too.
Someone else mentioned this earlier in the thread. I dont understand it though.

If the explanation is a big time spoiler, then dont post it
laugh.gif

not really a major spoiler but still:

Spoiler [+]
you become a zombie no matter what. it has nothing to do with being infected.  everyone that dies becomes a zombie.  period.  the zombie bites are just venomous/poisonous like a snake bite.  so when you're bitten, you die from the poison.  but if u were shot, stabbed, beaten, or died of pneumonia, and never even got bitten, it doesn't matter.  you will turn into a zombie.

indeed he is that dude

show is soooo official. volume turned up with the lights out is crack. my girl scared as *##! when she watches it
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the wife gettin her back blown out in the wilderness...this ho should be dropped off in atlanta and left there.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
that one zombie hit em with
larrydavidstare.gif

when they walked by

roll.gif
werd the azn kid had to growl like a zombie just to get that zombie to keep it moving.

show is soooo official. volume turned up with the lights out is crack. my girl scared as *##! when she watches it
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the wife gettin her back blown out in the wilderness...this ho should be dropped off in atlanta and left there.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
that one zombie hit em with
larrydavidstare.gif

when they walked by

roll.gif
werd the azn kid had to growl like a zombie just to get that zombie to keep it moving.

Originally Posted by El Rey Pappa

wink.gif

laugh.gif
The compendium is definitely the best value as far as price per issue goes, but it doesn't have any covers.  If that's not a  problem for you, go for the compendium.  If you are looking to read this great series in it's best possible presentation, go with the hardcovers or omnibuses. 

wink.gif

laugh.gif
The compendium is definitely the best value as far as price per issue goes, but it doesn't have any covers.  If that's not a  problem for you, go for the compendium.  If you are looking to read this great series in it's best possible presentation, go with the hardcovers or omnibuses. 

Originally Posted by BigBallinNV

wink.gif

laugh.gif
You are absolutely right.  I went ahead and used my coupon at Borders and bought the Compendium today. 
smokin.gif
  Glad to see the second season has been picked up by AMC.  There is a lot of good TV this season...This is probably the most I've watched TV in years.

Originally Posted by BigBallinNV

wink.gif

laugh.gif
You are absolutely right.  I went ahead and used my coupon at Borders and bought the Compendium today. 
smokin.gif
  Glad to see the second season has been picked up by AMC.  There is a lot of good TV this season...This is probably the most I've watched TV in years.

13 episodes in season 2?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope though this is aired asap, cause if ima have to wait till next halloween
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

13 episodes in season 2?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hope though this is aired asap, cause if ima have to wait till next halloween
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In theory, they should start filming for second season soon because when the group finally leaves ATL, it is wintertime.

Back
Top Bottom