THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Honestly I think they make Lori to be a bigger *@!% than she was in the comic. Not that I'm defending her because she was still wrong. Despite that, without trying to give away too much, the end of that prison story arc killed me.

Honestly I think they make Lori to be a bigger *@!% than she was in the comic. Not that I'm defending her because she was still wrong. Despite that, without trying to give away too much, the end of that prison story arc killed me.

These spoilers are getting OD. Maybe someone who's caught up on the trades should make a Walking Dead Comic thread?

These spoilers are getting OD. Maybe someone who's caught up on the trades should make a Walking Dead Comic thread?

don't worry too much on the spoilers, i went the sdcc panel for the walking dead and they said they were changing things around, some characters from the comic won't make and appearance
some that aren't will.
with that being said, they will have to change the story around a little.
ohwell.gif

seriously though, when she died i was like
eek.gif
i truly could not believe what i was reading, i was like "wait.....WHAT?!?!?!?"

don't worry too much on the spoilers, i went the sdcc panel for the walking dead and they said they were changing things around, some characters from the comic won't make and appearance
some that aren't will.
with that being said, they will have to change the story around a little.
ohwell.gif

seriously though, when she died i was like
eek.gif
i truly could not believe what i was reading, i was like "wait.....WHAT?!?!?!?"

since the last episode the show has diverged a lottt from the comic. might be a good thing since everyone is up on what happens in them. we'll see i guess.

since the last episode the show has diverged a lottt from the comic. might be a good thing since everyone is up on what happens in them. we'll see i guess.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

That's what I'm saying. I've only read the first graphic novel. I can't be seeing all these future developments like that.
30t6p3b.gif

That's what I'm saying. I've only read the first graphic novel. I can't be seeing all these future developments like that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

30t6p3b.gif
i don't know about the rest of these guys but when I use spoilers i use them as actual spoilers
so when i'm putting up one, take caution cuz it WILL be a spoiler.
and just to tempt you guys...
Spoiler [+]
Rick loses his left or right hand
^^ACTUAL SPOILER^^
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

30t6p3b.gif
i don't know about the rest of these guys but when I use spoilers i use them as actual spoilers
so when i'm putting up one, take caution cuz it WILL be a spoiler.
and just to tempt you guys...
Spoiler [+]
Rick loses his left or right hand
^^ACTUAL SPOILER^^
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom