THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Big fan of the comic but would have been more pumped if HBO or FX were doing the TV series. We'll see what AMC does with it though...

Looking back a show like this in that HBO Sunday line up would be crazy..... im thinking something like a more masculine True Blood.... HBO is also better at pushing the envelope I think it probably would have been snug scarier

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Big fan of the comic but would have been more pumped if HBO or FX were doing the TV series. We'll see what AMC does with it though...

Looking back a show like this in that HBO Sunday line up would be crazy..... im thinking something like a more masculine True Blood.... HBO is also better at pushing the envelope I think it probably would have been snug scarier

Episode was definitely 
pimp.gif

Who else was feeling bad for the horse though? 
tired.gif

And SMH at Comcast HD, looking horrible all night. Can't wait to get this on Blu-ray.

Episode was definitely 
pimp.gif

Who else was feeling bad for the horse though? 
tired.gif

And SMH at Comcast HD, looking horrible all night. Can't wait to get this on Blu-ray.

Everything I expected and more 
pimp.gif
I can tell this is gonna rival Breaking Bad for my favorite show.

Everything I expected and more 
pimp.gif
I can tell this is gonna rival Breaking Bad for my favorite show.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I also don't understand how the beginning turned out...

Starts off with him killing the little zombie girl, but then he gets shot by a regular person... is taken to the hospital (presumably he was in a coma of some sort) and then he wakes up, and remembers everything else except for the zombies????
laugh.gif
you serious bro?

the concept of maybe that was a FLASHBACK didn't cross your mind?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I also don't understand how the beginning turned out...

Starts off with him killing the little zombie girl, but then he gets shot by a regular person... is taken to the hospital (presumably he was in a coma of some sort) and then he wakes up, and remembers everything else except for the zombies????
laugh.gif
you serious bro?

the concept of maybe that was a FLASHBACK didn't cross your mind?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Reminds me of the feeling I got from playing Resident Evil back in the day... Very good so far.

Cosign. The show left out the music. I hate when they put like music in the background all the time to try to scare you. The best background music is nothing at all. Show did a DOPE job all around with the setting, ambience, etc.
Best pilot of a series ive seen in a LONG time.

scene where dude ran into like half of Atlanta, when chasing the copter, had me like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes partner gettin it in with his wife, on some Cast Away steez..

Reminds me of the feeling I got from playing Resident Evil back in the day... Very good so far.

Cosign. The show left out the music. I hate when they put like music in the background all the time to try to scare you. The best background music is nothing at all. Show did a DOPE job all around with the setting, ambience, etc.
Best pilot of a series ive seen in a LONG time.

scene where dude ran into like half of Atlanta, when chasing the copter, had me like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes partner gettin it in with his wife, on some Cast Away steez..

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

great premiere. i'm suprised AMC got away with a lot of that. dude headshotted a little girl in the first 5 minutes.

lol thats what I was thinking...but the show was pretty cool

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

great premiere. i'm suprised AMC got away with a lot of that. dude headshotted a little girl in the first 5 minutes.

lol thats what I was thinking...but the show was pretty cool

Solid first episode.

I've been waiting for a zombie series most of my life.

If anybody's ever seen Island of the Dead (awful), zombies eating something other than humans (also a horse) was this huge revelation. Apparently, it's carrying on.

Now for an actual invasion...
pimp.gif

Solid first episode.

I've been waiting for a zombie series most of my life.

If anybody's ever seen Island of the Dead (awful), zombies eating something other than humans (also a horse) was this huge revelation. Apparently, it's carrying on.

Now for an actual invasion...
pimp.gif

Man, I think im hooked.

I rarely watch a TV series nowadays, let alone TV. Great first episode.

Man, I think im hooked.

I rarely watch a TV series nowadays, let alone TV. Great first episode.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Yep. The tension builds up forever, unlike with a music score where you can anticipate when $#$#'s about to go down.

Still cant get over the episode
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Yep. The tension builds up forever, unlike with a music score where you can anticipate when $#$#'s about to go down.

Still cant get over the episode
pimp.gif

Seems like a really great zombie flicked. Watched this joint twice.

Let me know if I got this right; its been like a month since homey got shot and his whoring wife is already messing with his partner?
30t6p3b.gif
(Love that broad tho, Lisa Tankreti
devil.gif
)

Seems like a really great zombie flicked. Watched this joint twice.

Let me know if I got this right; its been like a month since homey got shot and his whoring wife is already messing with his partner?
30t6p3b.gif
(Love that broad tho, Lisa Tankreti
devil.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom