THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Reminds me of the feeling I got from playing Resident Evil back in the day... Very good so far.

Cosign. The show left out the music. I hate when they put like music in the background all the time to try to scare you. The best background music is nothing at all. Show did a DOPE job all around with the setting, ambience, etc.
Best pilot of a series ive seen in a LONG time.

scene where dude ran into like half of Atlanta, when chasing the copter, had me like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes partner gettin it in with his wife, on some Cast Away steez..

Shane was wrong for that. I hope he goes by the end of the season, but probably not. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Reminds me of the feeling I got from playing Resident Evil back in the day... Very good so far.

Cosign. The show left out the music. I hate when they put like music in the background all the time to try to scare you. The best background music is nothing at all. Show did a DOPE job all around with the setting, ambience, etc.
Best pilot of a series ive seen in a LONG time.

scene where dude ran into like half of Atlanta, when chasing the copter, had me like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes partner gettin it in with his wife, on some Cast Away steez..

Shane was wrong for that. I hope he goes by the end of the season, but probably not. 
tired.gif

For those who weren't paying attention you should've noticed homey's beard when he shot zombie girl and then when it comes back he's clean shaven with his partner eating french fries.

For those who weren't paying attention you should've noticed homey's beard when he shot zombie girl and then when it comes back he's clean shaven with his partner eating french fries.

I thought it was pretty clear that the first scene was a flash forward. I can't believe so many people are having trouble with it. 
laugh.gif

It wasn't even significant or anything, just a 
eek.gif
 scene to hook curious viewers in.

I thought it was pretty clear that the first scene was a flash forward. I can't believe so many people are having trouble with it. 
laugh.gif

It wasn't even significant or anything, just a 
eek.gif
 scene to hook curious viewers in.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

see post above for reference

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

see post above for reference

Damn... Missed the premiere 
frown.gif

Will definitely try to catch the re-run though... Heard positive things about it

Damn... Missed the premiere 
frown.gif

Will definitely try to catch the re-run though... Heard positive things about it

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

wait..there's only gonna be 6 episodes in season 1? 
c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif
from my understanding, they shot 6 episodes and would show no matter what. Depending on how well it is received then they will continue filming. Whether it is the same season or a different one I don't know.

Spoiler [+]
I think 1st season would end up with them meeting up with Tyrese.

And the premiere was awesome. I'm a huge Walking Dead fan and they did it justice and some. Obviously they deviated from the comics but they have to because of pacing reasons. I like how they portrayed Morgan and I like how they left on a cliffhanger (atleast if you didn't read the comics). Robert Kirkman does an excellent job of ending a comic on a high note to make you want to pick up the next issue.

from my understanding, they shot 6 episodes and would show no matter what. Depending on how well it is received then they will continue filming. Whether it is the same season or a different one I don't know.

Spoiler [+]
I think 1st season would end up with them meeting up with Tyrese.

And the premiere was awesome. I'm a huge Walking Dead fan and they did it justice and some. Obviously they deviated from the comics but they have to because of pacing reasons. I like how they portrayed Morgan and I like how they left on a cliffhanger (atleast if you didn't read the comics). Robert Kirkman does an excellent job of ending a comic on a high note to make you want to pick up the next issue.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Nah, the first season only has an order of 6 episodes. A second season of 12 episodes should be announced pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom