The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

1A5F17D2-919F-4AA4-BC59-89AE1129D397.jpeg

Copped the decorative button stand
Where?

Southpark TFBW, NFS Payback, Fallout Shelter, and Dirt 4.

Probably finish 3 of the 4 this week and knock of 2 or 3 JRPG's I have building up.
How’s TFBW? I felt that SoT moved kind of sluggish and felt like it was laggy. Also if you ever get a Switch, be sure to checkout Octopath Traveler. I’m sure you’d like it man.

I actually considered getting the Fortnite pass. After it was explained to me it didn’t seem too bad. You can earn enough “in game currency” to buy the next season’s pass. I just don’t think I’d play enough to make my money back.

I actually considered getting the Fortnite pass. After it was explained to me it didn’t seem too bad. You can earn enough “in game currency” to buy the next season’s pass. I just don’t think I’d play enough to make my money back.

I didn’t think so either, I bought the pass around halfway of season 4 and I made enough back to pay for season 5. The challenges are pretty easy tho I wish they were a bit harder. For example play 3 matches, open 3 chests, open 3 ammo crates.

Haven't put a ton of time in The Fractured But Whole, but the combat system was definitely more streamlined in SoT compared to the sequel.

Everything is standard South Park fanfare, which isn't a bad thing. Some "LOL" moments.

How’s TFBW? I felt that SoT moved kind of sluggish and felt like it was laggy. Also if you ever get a Switch, be sure to checkout Octopath Traveler. I’m sure you’d like it man.
I am really enjoying it; they took what works in The Stick of Truth and improved upon it. I know that lag you are speaking about and I havent experienced it in TFBW at all.

There are so many Nintendo RPG's I have missed. I am currently working on convincing my wife we need a Switch for our nieces and nephews... :lol:

Man...I know you guys said I didnt need to play the previous GOW's to play this ( for the story)...but now I see I shouldn't have played them because of the damn controls :lol:

I'm getting WASHED. I've never racked up so many deaths on a normal setting lol I had to change the controls to Classic. Still trying to get used to it.

Code Vein delayed til 2019. Good for them. I don’t think it was wise for this game to releases with all the other heavy hitters.
Throughout its pre-release promotion campaign, Code Vein has consistently garnered positive reactions from both media and consumers alike. With this knowledge in-hand, Bandai Namco Inc. has made the decision to dedicate additional time to further develop Code Vein; ensuring the final product delivers on the expectations set amongst media and fans.

—Bandai Namco Entertainment America

Code Vein has received an enormous amount of positive feedback from eager fans who have received hands-on time with in-development versions of the game over the past nine months,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing for Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. “Armed with knowledge of how well the game has already been received, we made the decision to postpone the release of Code Vein to further refine its gameplay in an effort to exceed the expectations fans already have of the title. It was a difficult decision to make, but we feel it is the correct one.”

—Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia

“We are thankful to Code Vein fans for giving us a huge positive feedback on the development versions of the game for the past months, as a result of the overwhelming support from the fans, we decided to postpone the release of Code Vein to further refine the game and hope to exceed fans’ expectation.” said Rainel Tan, General Manager at Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia. “It is a difficult decision, but we hope that once the fans gets to play the final version, they will agree with us that this decision is a right one!”

Venture into the post-apocalyptic land of Code Vein and uncover its secrets. Players will be able to craft their own unique character and customize their experience by equipping numerous weapons, items, skills, and gifts to accommodate their favorite fighting style or gain a competitive advantage against impossible odds. Various A.I. controlled partners will also be on-hand to explore the interconnected world with their own specialized attributes and personalities.

Been playing a little Diablo :pimp:

If there is any in here who plays PLS HELP :lol:

Or if you are starting a new character.

Even put in Overwatch :pimp:

After you finish the story focus on adventure mode a rifts (i would recommend skipping the story but you never played it). What class are you?

I am the Monk.

I want to play with people but there isn’t anymore in the lobby at my level I guess.

Is it still poppin on Xbox?

I am the Monk.

I want to play with people but there isn’t anymore in the lobby at my level I guess.

Is it still poppin on Xbox?
Man you know im a solo man lol. Naw its pretty much dead on x1. PC still jumping tho. I cant give you any tips on a monk i never played as one. I have all lvl 70 paragon 234 demon hunter, wizard, and barb. Started a monk but then the season started and i switched to a barb.

Back
Top Bottom