The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nothing wrong with the game, I just got tired of being one trophy away. :lol:
Now I might just reinstall DS3 and have another go at that. :lol:
Man I’d love to go back and plat DS3 but I think I’d have to start over. I beat it once and kinda just put it down. I need to play the DLC too :lol:

I finally finished Blue Dragon via BC on X1. It’s too bad that MS owns the IP. The game probably would have sold decent on PS3 and possibly got a console sequel. Same goes for Lost Odyssey which was one of the best JRPGs last gen.

I finally finished Blue Dragon via BC on X1. It’s too bad that MS owns the IP. The game probably would have sold decent on PS3 and possibly got a console sequel. Same goes for Lost Odyssey which was one of the best JRPGs last gen.
Xbox players don't like JRPGs so they were sent off to die.

I forgot how fun DS3 is. I also forgot about the Eldritch faithful and how annoying that whole pvp area is. :lol:

How many of you like Uncharted? How many of you like Nathan Fillion? Well do I have a treat for you.

Haha, that's pretty good. I never thought about Fillion in that role, but that kinda works! He's got the wit, that's for sure. I dunno who the Sully actor is, but while he doesn't look like him, he's got the voice and delivery down! I dunno about Elena tho! That's ridiculous for a "fan film"!

Finally beat slippery climb this week on crash...I wanted to break my friggen controller with that level

Went to go boot up fallout 4 loaded up went to fast travel game froze. Turn off then back on save file corrupted 5+days of game play on that file. Just turned it off and went to sleep smh.

Went to go boot up fallout 4 loaded up went to fast travel game froze. Turn off then back on save file corrupted 5+days of game play on that file. Just turned it off and went to sleep smh.

Bethesda knows you a weak *** Xboi and demolished your files

Back
Top Bottom