The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man you know im a solo man lol. Naw its pretty much dead on x1. PC still jumping tho. I cant give you any tips on a monk i never played as one. I have all lvl 70 paragon 234 demon hunter, wizard, and barb. Started a monk but then the season started and i switched to a barb.

I see. Well. Aight :lol:

Was thinking about hitting up the Diablo 3 PS4 FB group but I don’t want things to get weird :lol:

Them cats are for real.

.........I can never play Diablo or Starcraft via console, I dunno how you guys do it.

Granted, me and my crew stopped play Diablo III since the first year it was released, literally looted every single dungeon we could find AND took advantage of that online auctionhouse like it was nothing

.........I can never play Diablo or Starcraft via console, I dunno how you guys do it.

Granted, me and my crew stopped play Diablo III since the first year it was released, literally looted every single dungeon we could find AND took advantage of that online auctionhouse like it was nothing

Diablo III was designed to be console first and Keyboard+Mouse second. Could've sworn the former allowed characters to roll out of the way.

The screen tearing on the Xbox 360 version though.... :sick::sick:

I can't find the stand, but if you search PlayStation Icon Light you should be able to find something. I'd post links but they are all Canadian.

I love Overwatch but Xbox has a better community for it. When I play on PS4 it takes forever to find games

How many of these are you copping on day one though?

Maybe this is the BF game that lures Bad Religion Bad Religion back :nerd:

You always coming at me with these difficult questions :lol:

Definitely getting the complete edition of Odyssey on the Black Friday or Christmas PSN sale.

Smash is day one just cause Nintendo exclusives pretty much never go on sale.

I may wait until Black Friday for BFV and save about 20 bucks.

DBZ may not be copped at all for the switch :lol:. I may just get the character pass on PS4 and call it gravy. Imma just play Blazblue Cross Tag on the Switch. Game is flames I just need to play it.

I am gonna copp Shinobi Striker though. That joint is For Honor Naruto.

Last edited:
You always coming at me with these difficult questions :lol:

Definitely getting the complete edition of Odyssey on the Black Friday or Christmas PSN sale.

Smash is day one just cause Nintendo exclusives pretty much never go on sale.

I may wait until Black Friday for BFV and save about 20 bucks.

DBZ may not be copped at all for the switch :lol:. I may just get the character pass on PS4 and call it gravy. Imma just play Blazblue Cross Tag on the Switch. Game is flames I just need to play it.

I am gonna copp Shinobi Striker though. That joint is For Honor Naruto.
I was gonna wait on BF V but I’ll cop day one. I played some BF1 yesterday to try and unlock some stuff for BF V. They’re doing weekly and daily challenges now.

My list for the year looks something like this:

BF V - Day 1
Tales of Vesperia - Day 1
Smash Bros. - Day 1

The rest are Black Friday or Christmas:

Spider-Man
Dragon Quest XI
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition
Red Dead Redemption 2

I gotta slow down after this year, me and the wife are looking to buy a house :lol:

I was gonna wait on BF V but I’ll cop day one. I played some BF1 yesterday to try and unlock some stuff for BF V. They’re doing weekly and daily challenges now.

My list for the year looks something like this:

BF V - Day 1
Tales of Vesperia - Day 1
Smash Bros. - Day 1

The rest are Black Friday or Christmas:

Spider-Man
Dragon Quest XI
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition
Red Dead Redemption 2

I gotta slow down after this year, me and the wife are looking to buy a house :lol:

I ain’t mad at it at all man. Maybe I will copp BF with you day one.

I am gonna hop in BF1 and see what these challenges are about.

I ain’t mad at it at all man. Maybe I will copp BF with you day one.

I am gonna hop in BF1 and see what these challenges are about.
The challenges were real easy. It took me one game of conquest. I’ll run this weekend with you if we can actually find a server :lol:

Finally, after years of putting it off I went back and got the plat for Bloodborne. Now I can put that game behind me forever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom