OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

Rodgers apologist because I think Saleh isnt a good coach irregardless of his QB? :lol: Better check my record on fraud.

I said Saleh was a bad hire when it happened. He's a ra ra guy who was lucky enough to coach under Carroll to get by. There's nothing impressive on his resume when you look deeper. The greatest thing that ever happened to him was Fred Warner.

Now, all this QB stuff isn't wrong, but what exactly was Saleh doing? He was just standing around giving speeches, pumping his fist just hoping to ride Rodgers' coat tails to the Super Bowl. Ignoring the part where it might take time for the QB and receivers to get on the same page, yes, the offense was failing. After TNF, blowing out the mighty Pats, Rodgers playing well, there were legit murmurs of said SB...Nothing was wrong with the O 3 weeks in with Rodgers sitting at a 100 QB rating. No rushing game to speak of, literally the worst in the League. Where's the coaching?

Then they play 2 defenses better than theirs (Saleh's "specialty") and get humbled.

Hackett a **** coach too while we're at it.

**** Rodgers.
Who thought Saleh was a good hire in the first place? It’s hard to imagine anyone genuinely believing he was the most qualified candidate from that year's coaching pool. He had his "We play to win the game" moment while risking Trevor Lawrence (though that hasn’t exactly panned out either). Worse, he personally chose Zach Wilson and drafted him second overall when no one else saw that level of potential. Add to that his mediocre play-calling and the constant smile, no matter how bad things get—it's clear he’s more focused on being everyone’s friend than a true leader. Some bosses command respect despite their demeanor, but Saleh's approach isn't cutting it. Good riddance. Rodgers might be next if he keeps forcing the ball to 50/50 Lazard.

😭

IMG_2946.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom