OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

To keep it a buck the defense is more to blame for the 3 losses than Carr,but he’s an easy target so people attack him

He put the team ahead or in position to win vs Philly & ATL only for his defense to let him down at the end…He was good against KC after the slow start & the defense gave up a 2nd & 34 and had Juju & Hunt looking like all-pros.

Saying he walked in like:

Fake Surprised Night Court GIF by Laff

:lol:

Hip Hop Rap GIF

Can definitely buy RKK being involved with the decision rather than Mayo's...

Timing is terrible coming up against of the AFC's best pass rushes

Overrated as a dc but the Niners defense was elite when he was there and the Jets defense has been elite since he joined New York... Are you saying it's his fault that Wilson, White, Flacco, and Rodgers were mid even though he's not the offensive play caller? Y'all Rodgers apologists are the worst. I still remember when A-rod slick tried to throw Lafleur under the bus after a game in Green Bay. Dude is an egotistical diva

Rodgers apologist because I think Saleh isnt a good coach irregardless of his QB? :lol: Better check my record on fraud.

I said Saleh was a bad hire when it happened. He's a ra ra guy who was lucky enough to coach under Carroll to get by. There's nothing impressive on his resume when you look deeper. The greatest thing that ever happened to him was Fred Warner.

Now, all this QB stuff isn't wrong, but what exactly was Saleh doing? He was just standing around giving speeches, pumping his fist just hoping to ride Rodgers' coat tails to the Super Bowl. Ignoring the part where it might take time for the QB and receivers to get on the same page, yes, the offense was failing. After TNF, blowing out the mighty Pats, Rodgers playing well, there were legit murmurs of said SB...Nothing was wrong with the O 3 weeks in with Rodgers sitting at a 100 QB rating. No rushing game to speak of, literally the worst in the League. Where's the coaching?

Then they play 2 defenses better than theirs (Saleh's "specialty") and get humbled.

Hackett a **** coach too while we're at it.

**** Rodgers.

I thought the Pats weren't starting Maye because their O Line sucked? So of course Mayo decides to start him against a great pass rush :lol: :smh:

Reading between the lines today, most of the beat guys seem to get the idea that the decision came from above Mayo's head...

Its definitely a 180 to everything Mayo himself has been saying up until this point and for all the reasons that Orlovsky and McCourty spell out here :lol:

For me, I dont agree with the timing of it.

It was likely coming eventually with the season going nowhere fast and the offense looking worse each week but just let Brissett take the beatings against the AFC's best instead while he can :lol:

Baptism by fire now

Reading between the lines today, most of the beat guys seem to get the idea that the decision came from above Mayo's head...

Its definitely a 180 to everything Mayo himself has been saying up until this point and for all the reasons that Orlovsky and McCourty spell out here :lol:

For me, I dont agree with the timing of it.

It was likely coming eventually with the season going nowhere fast and the offense looking worse each week but just let Brissett take the beatings against the AFC's best instead while he can :lol:

Baptism by fire now

Kraft made that call.

You can tell. They’re not winning and Jacoby throwing 160 a game. Kraft wasn’t to see his shiny new toy.

I’m way more sad and hurt for Christian Wilkins than I am about Devante Adams

We definitely getting Milroe/Ward/Sanders now tho.

Back
Top Bottom