The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No kidding, Fortnite has already done that to me since I downloaded it on both my PC and Switch 2 weeks ago.

I never thought I would pay $10 for that season pass since the cosmetics didn't affect the gameplay...........and now here I am, paid $10 just so I can play Fortnite with a custom skin on :smh:

Yeah it is damn near a scam. Some of those skins cost $20. And I believe you have to buy the season pass for $10 just to unlock the challenges to possibly get other items. I could be wrong though.

Warframe seems better because the silver you can buy can give you stuff that effects gameplay.

So at first I’m like ok fine, if I like the game enough I will spend 60 just like I would another game etc.

But then I realized that $60 worth of silver doesn’t really get you much especially when you plan on playing other Warframes etc.

So basically I would be spending the 60 multiple times or putting a really dumb low quality of life amount of time into the game.

I know that you can trade things with people and/or get people to help you etc. but damn :lol:

stay lurkin stay lurkin , yep......that's what I got. The season pass just so I can have "unlockable content" :smh:

In other words, Fortnite Battle Royale is really a $10 game...........if you play free, you're getting mocked by random plebs online for being a skinless n00b.

Hell, even the "LFG squad requirements" on Fortnite LFGs mostly ask that "prospective players" must have Season Pass purchased on their accounts. So much for an "encouraging free community"

No kidding, Fortnite has already done that to me since I downloaded it on both my PC and Switch 2 weeks ago.

I never thought I would pay $10 for that season pass since the cosmetics didn't affect the gameplay...........and now here I am, paid $10 just so I can play Fortnite with a custom skin on :smh:

dafrancisgif.gif

Mines? Just google it thats where i get all mines lol

Nah dust boi.

With that ole generic GIF :rofl:

I am talking about KD’s. It is the Chappelle’s Show Barber Shop GIF but dude’s face is twisted :lol:. For some reason I can’t save it from NT mobile and can’t find it in Google.

Nah dust boi.

With that ole generic GIF :rofl:

I am talking about KD’s. It is the Chappelle’s Show Barber Shop GIF but dude’s face is twisted :lol:. For some reason I can’t save it from NT mobile and can’t find it in Google.
I saved it easily
Team Iphone

Ok what are the games I am going to buy this year?

Smash
DBZ Switch
Battlefield
Odyssey
And possibly Black Ops

Y’all better hold me to it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom