The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

For those interested, Colin Moriarty has started a new Playstation podcast, Sacred Symbols with someone named Chris Raygun.

First episode was good. Obviously has a ways to go to hit Beyond, or even PS I love you, but I am happy to hear a Playstation podcast that covers areas I'm interested in.

For those interested, Colin Moriarty has started a new Playstation podcast, Sacred Symbols with someone named Chris Raygun.

First episode was good. Obviously has a ways to go to hit Beyond, or even PS I love you, but I am happy to hear a Playstation podcast that covers areas I'm interested in.
Never heard of Raygun but he didn’t do too bad. I’m not sure anyone will ever capture the chemistry that Greg and Colin had but I’m glad to hear Colin back at it. I also think they mentioned Xbox too much but I think they just didn’t have enough content to cover in the first episode.

giphy-12.gif

I probably will listen. I like his views when it comes to gaming. Just keep his personal **** to a minimum

:lol:

I agree... I don't agree with almost any of his political views. I do really like when he does American History videos, and feel like his opinion on games is very similar to mine.

Yeah last year or the year before, whenever he had the meltdown, I was just :smh: like he was my favorite person over at Kinda Funny. And he just threw it all way. Why can't you keep your views to yourself?

I tried sticking with KF after he left. Greg is great but I feel he is pretty scattered across the several shows they do. Nick is funny, but not really knowledgeable about gaming. Tim I found to be annoying to the point of ruining most of their podcasts/shows.

I've considered jumping back now that Jared Petty is a contributor but have come to realize I've probably moved on for good.

What sites have the best deals going for a console? :nerd: Thinking of jumping ship from my XB1. Haven't turned it on in months.

What sites have the best deals going for a console? :nerd: Thinking of jumping ship from my XB1. Haven't turned it on in months.

How low are you willing to go? Bundle deals? No one is selling a PS4 Pro down from its original MSRP of $399 (pre-tax)

How low are you willing to go? Bundle deals? No one is selling a PS4 Pro down from its original MSRP of $399 (pre-tax)

$400+? Damn.

I would just want the console really. Will wait on games for FIFA 19 & RDR2.

Hyper seems the best valued gaming headsets.

Yeah so far so good I had the gold headset but it was trash...tried the astros a10s and they were dope but amazon randomly ran a sale on them and for a similar price point I had to go with the clouds

Yeah so far so good I had the gold headset but it was trash...tried the astros a10s and they were dope but amazon randomly ran a sale on them and for a similar price point I had to go with the clouds
Yeah, Clouds may not be stylish, but they sound alot better than the Official PlayStation headsets. The Astro's are good high-end headsets and they're all very comfortable. I would get it if I wasn't a casual audiophile so it's redundant buying a bunch of expensive headphones.

Back
Top Bottom