The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Started Dark Souls 3 last week and I love it. Really scratches my rpg itch without the turned based combat system.

Finally ready to start (purchase) God Of War :nthat:

I played through 1-3 over the last couple months for the first time, and finished the third one today.

(I would've been pissed if I played the 3rd one on initial release date, and I had to sit and with that cliff hanger ending :smh:)

Finally ready to start (purchase) God Of War :nthat:

I played through 1-3 over the last couple months for the first time, and finished the third one today.

(I would've been pissed if I played the 3rd one on initial release date, and I had to sit and with that cliff hanger ending :smh:)

That wasn't no cliffhanger :lol: if anything it was a solid potential ending to the series

Anyone who’s played Dark Souls 1 or is playing the remaster.. I just want to say... screw Anor Lando..... I hate this place.

What's everybody playing these days? I plat'd AC Origins and have been bouncing around to find a game to settle on. I'm now waiting for Octopath Traveler (Switch) to release. I played the demo and it was pretty good. I also been trying to get back into Nioh.

What's everybody playing these days? I plat'd AC Origins and have been bouncing around to find a game to settle on. I'm now waiting for Octopath Traveler (Switch) to release. I played the demo and it was pretty good. I also been trying to get back into Nioh.

**** is dry. I started Titanfall 2 off Origin Access Vault, then saw GTA V was going for $8 on PC, so I finally copped that again :smh:

Hitman.

Had the first episode for a while, played through it. When they announced the new one I went back to it and got into the escalations then bought the rest of the levels.

Southpark TFBW, NFS Payback, Fallout Shelter, and Dirt 4.

Probably finish 3 of the 4 this week and knock of 2 or 3 JRPG's I have building up.

For Honor, Fighter Z, and The Division.

On the Switch I play Xenoverse 2, Splatoon 2, and Zelda but that is only on the weekends when I am out of town.

I pop in other things here and there.

I am looking to get back on NIOH and platinum it and do the DLC.

Also finishing Horizon and getting the platinum and DLC.

Last edited:
For Honor, Fighter Z, and The Division.

On the Switch I play Xenoverse 2, Splatoon 2, and Zelda but that is only on the weekends when I am out of town.

I pop in other things here and there.

I am looking to get back on NIOH and platinum it and do the DLC.

Also finishing Horizon and getting the platinum and DLC.

I'm shocked you don't have Warframe on your PS4...........considering how interested you were by it in the Nintendo thread when the Switch port was announced

I do.

I just know I’d run it more on the switch.

Too bad there's no cross-progression between Warframe on PC and on consoles (PS4 and Switch included)............it is why I am hesitant to install Warframe on my PC since I originally considered installing it to my PS4 before this Switch announcement came about.

The free-to-play grind is just so OD

:smh:

No kidding, Fortnite has already done that to me since I downloaded it on both my PC and Switch 2 weeks ago.

I never thought I would pay $10 for that season pass since the cosmetics didn't affect the gameplay...........and now here I am, paid $10 just so I can play Fortnite with a custom skin on :smh:

Back
Top Bottom