The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They got a guy in the back to spray paint some stencils on a couple PS4's and DS4's and called it a day. :lol: :rofl:

Are those same ones dropping in NA too?

I don't care what anyone says - the differences in the pro are VERY noticeable in performance and the visual department.

The patches that have dropped for various games making frame rates more stable, better lighting and other visual stuff are real and it ain't placebo :lol:. And it is only gonna get better.

If you have a legit 4k TV and/or gaming monitor or even GOOD 1080p gaming monitor it is very obvious. I noticed it from the jump.

With that being said - if you can get at least 200 out of your PS4 to use towards the PRO I'd go for it but if you just tying to go straight cash homie I'd chill unless you got it like that

^I agree. Even previously owning a 4k non-HDR TV, I could clearly tell the improvements with the Pro.

PS4 Pro owner here - I ain't notice any differences :lol:

I'll update ya'll when I get a 4K TV tho.

about damn time b lol

The difficulty spikes can be kind of rough at some parts of those games so you just gotta grind it out some times. If you trying to beat some of the secret bosses tho I'd recommend being max level because they are mad crazy bro

I'm tryna platinum KH1. Just need to beat it on Proud and under 15 hours. That Xemnas fight in KH1 is ridiculous.

I'm tryna platinum KH1. Just need to beat it on Proud and under 15 hours. That Xemnas fight in KH1 is ridiculous.
You don't have to beat it in under 15 hours. You can let the in game clock roll to 100 hours and then beat it before it hits 115 hours.

To hell with platting that game, I don't have the patience. After getting destroyed by Ansem, I don't even want to try ol Sephiroth :lol:

Sold my ps4 about a year or two ago, ready to come back to the gaming world. Definitely staying in the Playstation ecosystem and plan on getting a Ps4 Pro. I'll be playing on a Vizio M65 (not the best but should fair well enough for the games I play). Looks like I should hold off until Black Friday for buying?...

Look forward to rejoining the community

You don't have to beat it in under 15 hours. You can let the in game clock roll to 100 hours and then beat it before it hits 115 hours.

To hell with platting that game, I don't have the patience. After getting destroyed by Ansem, I don't even want to try ol Sephiroth :lol:

I'll never forget the day me and my friend in like 6th grade beat sephiroth :lol:

I am not sure what type of deals will be on the PS4 PRO come BF (if any) but I would probably hold off on a TV until then at the very least.

If I were you - If it is feasible - I'd just copp now the cheapest I could find and get what I actually want (as far as TVs go). I'd happily do that just to avoid the holiday/BF shenanigans just to save a few on a brand or whatever that you may not have bought otherwise. My preference though

I am not sure what type of deals will be on the PS4 PRO come BF (if any) but I would probably hold off on a TV until then at the very least.

If I were you - If it is feasible - I'd just copp now the cheapest I could find and get what I actually want (as far as TVs go). I'd happily do that just to avoid the holiday/BF shenanigans just to save a few on a brand or whatever that you may not have bought otherwise. My preference though

Already have the TV. As far as reviews, it's RTNGS score was decent. 2016 model being slightly better for gaming but 2017 being much better for tv/movies/Hdr.

As far as games, I was a competitive Madden player, FPS, Uncharted, 2K, Fifa, I guess the usual. What are some must plays going forward for the Pro?

FPS - Rainbow Six Siege or Overwatch

MGS5 is free this month so you are good there. Like Ricky mentioned a couple pages back Bloodborne for RPG.

Sports games I dunno :lol:

Back
Top Bottom