The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Zeku, the Ever-Changing Ninja, infiltrates Street Fighter V on October 24!

First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again…until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

As the 38th successor of the Bushinryu School, he's a veteran combatant and a seasoned ninja warrior who helped forge Guy into the competent fighter he is today.

Although it's a bit hard to tell what exactly is going on, Zeku seems to have two different appearances he can shift between, one much younger than his regular one, and looking very Strider-esque.

It appears as though this newcomer may tag team with another member of his ninja clan while fighting. Though it's early, this may suggest a multi-stance character not unlike Gen from Street Fighter 4, or Vega with or without his claw in SF5.

Zeku will be available for purchase on October 24th. Check out his image gallery here, which includes alternate costumes for both Zeku and his alter ego.

TNGriNK.gif

knZSkd8.gif

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/oct/15/zeku-announced-street-fighter-5/

At first, I was like yea he looks cool then things escalated quickly. :lol:
I can't tell if that younger Strider Hiryu looking Ninga is a younger version or one of his students who he tags in or something.
Looking forward to seeing more. His super is also reminiscent of Guy's with the white background. :smokin.

Last edited:
I need some solid players to help run the Leviathan Raid or Trials of the Nine. Hollar at me!
I have a Warlock at 294. I'm not sure what it'll look like if I unequip/equip for the raid tho. I also have only played it up until the part with the dogs.

I've played pretty much ever FF. Anybody play the XV dlc? Might give that a run
Personally I'm waiting for all DLC to come out and then I'll cop the pass.

I'd say go with Tales of Berseria from my recommendations. I liked it way more than Zestiria. Also Cosmic Star has that old school SNES JRPG vibe to it.

Back
Top Bottom