The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bad Religion Bad Religion Ricky D Ricky D almost done with ff7. Any jrpg for the PS4 you recommend?

To add to what Ricky D Ricky D posted:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
I Am Setsuna
Disgaea 5
Fairy Fencer F (so-so game)

PS Classics

Dark Cloud
Wild ARMS 3
Okage
Both Harvest Moons
Eternal Ring (not really that good, but it is a From Software game)
Rogue Galaxy (I dont like it, but alot of people love it)

And a couple I havent played yet but sound decent:

Grand Kingdom
Ys VIII
Sword Art games
Legend of Heroes II

I totally forgot about I Am Setsuna. I wasn't the biggest fan but I would like to at least finish it. I played the Grand Kingdom and surprisingly enjoyed it.

I bought the Persona 5 steelbook but due to the length of the game, I don't think I'll ever play it. I didn't even finish Persona 4 on the Vita. I remember it taking 2 hours just to get to the first battle.

As for the Pro, I remember when it had the code name Neo and I was posting it here but no one was convinced. :lol:
Glad to see people notice the difference. VR and Horizon Zero dawn are what made me notice straight away.

YES.
37750816431_22c43e926b_b.jpg

Eurogamer Gran Turismo Sport review
There are the driving lessons, variants on the age-old license tests, and circuit challenges that dial you into a track, section by section, until you're its master. Then there are the mission challenges, a run of tasks that range from knocking down clusters of cones to, later on in the campaign, full-on endurance events that teach you the importance of tyre and fuel maintenance, and the advantages to be gained from a well-timed pitstop and a smart race strategy.

Let's not forget what's been lost for the series' PlayStation 4 debut, though. There's none of that old scope, and only a fraction of the old madness that made Gran Turismo so endearing. There are no lunar rovers, no 19th century single horsepowered wagons and not even anything by way of an open wheel racer to be found in its car list at launch. Yet, conversely, this is possibly the most focussed, directly enjoyable game Polyphony Digital has put out since the heady days of Gran Turismo 3. Racing improves the breed, industrialist Soichiro Honda once said, and Gran Turismo Sport is proof positive of that.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-17-gran-turismo-sport-review

First quote is for those worried about the single player content in the game just being simple tests.
Reviews are looking good so far but I will expect others to be decisive about the sport direction and content but I expect updates to flesh it out.

Yeah, even in the beta they had that 30-lap endurance mission which was fun. I expect more of that.

GT Sport was pretty ill. Still not really hyped about the sounds most of the time but it is much better.

Everything else to me was mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom