The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

epd4gl6sbq65nxcqtkgu.jpg

Are they seriously expecting someone to drop $800 on this setup :wow: :lol:

That's for people with silly money.

You can get the mid-tier version for much cheaper.
The Thrustmaster T300RS GT

81IXIQMkPxL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-14_11-51-50.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-14_11-51-50.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2017-10-14_11-52-12.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-14_11-52-12.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 4
To all the Kingdom Hearts fans, I was wrong. Over the last week I've played and beat KH 1 and 2 and they are pretty good and definitely entertaining. I wasn't a fan of the difficulty spikes toward the end. That Ansem fight pissed me off in ways that brought me back to my SNES days, I didn't throw any controllers tho :lol:

I got the collection so I still have Chains of Memories and Birth By Sleep to play but I don't want to burn myself out so I'm gonna wait it out. Consider me hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 now :smokin
Secret boss fights were way harder to me than the final boss...actually dont think I beat any of them

To all the Kingdom Hearts fans, I was wrong. Over the last week I've played and beat KH 1 and 2 and they are pretty good and definitely entertaining. I wasn't a fan of the difficulty spikes toward the end. That Ansem fight pissed me off in ways that brought me back to my SNES days, I didn't throw any controllers tho :lol:

I got the collection so I still have Chains of Memories and Birth By Sleep to play but I don't want to burn myself out so I'm gonna wait it out. Consider me hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 now :smokin
about damn time b lol

The difficulty spikes can be kind of rough at some parts of those games so you just gotta grind it out some times. If you trying to beat some of the secret bosses tho I'd recommend being max level because they are mad crazy bro

Ahh Kingdom Hearts... one of the greatest mashups and confusing stories of all time :lol:

I took a break from playing through the collection, and left off at the start of Birth By Sleep. I need to get back into it though, the majority of fans say that's the best game :nerd:

about damn time b lol

The difficulty spikes can be kind of rough at some parts of those games so you just gotta grind it out some times. If you trying to beat some of the secret bosses tho I'd recommend being max level because they are mad crazy bro
I beat a few Organization XIII members but I'm done with it. I'm not grinding out materials to make ultimate weapons and fight them supee bosses. I'm good b :lol:

I just started playing shadow of mordor in anticipation of the new one coming out. Man, game is so awesome.

Anyone play the series? How is the new one?

I beat a few Organization XIII members but I'm done with it. I'm not grinding out materials to make ultimate weapons and fight them supee bosses. I'm good b :lol:
getting the ultima weapons are a pain in the *** bro I don't blame you lol

I hate Dynasty Warriors :lol: A lot of people love those games though.

Hearing the new Mordor game is better than the first.

Yo NT family!

Today here in San Diego I'm participating in a 24 hour gaming marathon for a local Children's Hospitals. If you'd like to show support donate or share the link below. Anything helps! Video games have changed my life and hopefully with events like these we can change the lives of others. No donation is too small so if you can give me all of your money!!!

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/jcsheffield

If you'd like to part up and play some games my PSN is the same as my username here. I'll be on a ton of Destiny 2, FIFA 18, and some fighting games as well later in the day. Thanks for the taking the time to read the message and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

AC looks good but I just think people are over AC. I'm sure it'll sell well and probably review well but that fatigue has set in for a lot of folks.

Let's be honest, GotY isn't even a real accolade :lol: every game wins some sort of GotY award from multiple gaming outlets

Dead-Island.jpg
35907_borderlands_game_of_the_year_edition-print1.png
35907_borderlands_game_of_the_year_edition-print2.png

That being said, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age is 2017 GotY :pimp:

AC looks good but I just think people are over AC. I'm sure it'll sell well and probably review well but that fatigue has set in for a lot of folks.

Let's be honest, GotY isn't even a real accolade :lol: every game wins some sort of GotY award from multiple gaming outlets

Dead-Island.jpg

bruh can u NOT spell legend of zelda: breath of the wild

Dead-Island.jpg

All you need is some publication, ANY publication to say GOTY and you can make a GOTY edition :lol: I was gonna say it'll get a GOTY edition and that's about it. AC been washed since Ezio

bruh can u NOT spell legend of zelda: breath of the wild
Bruh I could care less what anyone says in regards to GotY. I have yet to play BotW therefore I'm not giving it GotY or even calling it a top 10 game :lol: I am going to play it soon enough but even then I'm almost 99.3% sure that I will like Super Mario Odyssey more than BotW.

All you need is some publication, ANY publication to say GOTY and you can make a GOTY edition :lol: I was gonna say it'll get a GOTY edition and that's about it. AC been washed since Ezio
Have you played any AC games since Ezio? I thought Syndicate was pretty good but was downplayed because Unity was so broken and left a bad taste in people's mind. Brotherhood still the GOAT AC title tho.

Back
Top Bottom