The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yo I got destroyed so quick

Imma have to get it on PC one of these days. You gotta really learn those guard patterns, and what disguises get you where. Then find the set pieces that can kill the targets while you're on the other side of the level :pimp:

Imma have to get it on PC one of these days. You gotta really learn those guard patterns, and what disguises get you where. Then find the set pieces that can kill the targets while you're on the other side of the level :pimp:
Def a unique game..like it a lot..gotta see which one I have

Yup that's how I am when I see any Ubisoft produced games :lol:

-Watchdogs 2
-For Honor
-The Crew 1 & 2
-Far Cry 5

All just need to hit PS+ already

Other than the Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, and Splinter Cell series, I don't enjoy Ubi games. I used to want a new Prince of Persia, but I think they'd just mess it up worse than the 2008 game.

A return to roots style PoP game could be dope as long as there wasn't any microtransactions in it :lol:

I'm not a huge Ubi hater tho. I'd say they're 50/50 in my book. I like R6, AC, Division, GR but wasn't feeling FC, Watch Dogs, For Honor, Crew and let's not forget about Just Dance :rofl:

Bro I have a folder in the PS4 dashboard name "UBISOFT"

And this new AC gonna be GOTY

But I can't mess with Watch Dogs AT ALL

epd4gl6sbq65nxcqtkgu.jpg

Are they seriously expecting someone to drop $800 on this setup :wow: :lol:

Can anyone PLEASE provide me with some advice on how to rectify this issue for NBA 2K18? I recently created a PSN for my nephew under his sub-account which i created for him on my PS4.

When he is on "HIS" homescreen on 2K18, his options are: "Play Now, MyCareer, MyGM/My League, Options/Features & Connect.

When I am on "MY" homescreen options on 2k18 are: Play Now, MyCareer, MyTeam, MyGM/MyLeague, 2KTV & Options/Features.

I'm assuming for my nephew to access MyTeam & 2KTV, he has to connect. When I press that on his profile it states, "You are unable to access MyPlayer Account & play online due to age restrictions"

I've also allowed him complete control for any type of content under Parental Controls in Family Management.

Can anyone tell me how to bypass this? I just want him to be able to experience NBA 2K18 like he would be able to if he was using my account. MyCareer, for instance, has cutscenes that he cannot witness for some reason throughout his journey. Its really damaging his experience. I appreciate anyone who drops a comment. Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
po2345 po2345 , it was over the moment you created your nephew a sub-account with his "proper birthdate" in the account sign-up details.

At this point, the best thing to do is to create him a new sub-account that lists him at an adult age in the account info AND delete the previous sub-account.

PSN's Parental Controls ain't gonna do **** if NBA 2K's online servers are the ones implementing the age restriction rules

po2345 po2345 , it was over the moment you created your nephew a sub-account with his "proper birthdate" in the account sign-up details.

At this point, the best thing to do is to create him a new sub-account that lists him at an adult age in the account info AND delete the previous sub-account.

PSN's Parental Controls ain't gonna do **** if NBA 2K's online servers are the ones implementing the age restriction rules

Ah man... Your'e amazing. Very helpful/informative response. Wish i could rep you twice. Damn, that sucks.
Let me ask you though. Can i use his PSN I just created on the new sub-account once i create it and the problematic account is deleted?

PO

To all the Kingdom Hearts fans, I was wrong. Over the last week I've played and beat KH 1 and 2 and they are pretty good and definitely entertaining. I wasn't a fan of the difficulty spikes toward the end. That Ansem fight pissed me off in ways that brought me back to my SNES days, I didn't throw any controllers tho :lol:

I got the collection so I still have Chains of Memories and Birth By Sleep to play but I don't want to burn myself out so I'm gonna wait it out. Consider me hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 now :smokin

To all the Kingdom Hearts fans, I was wrong. Over the last week I've played and beat KH 1 and 2 and they are pretty good and definitely entertaining. I wasn't a fan of the difficulty spikes toward the end. That Ansem fight pissed me off in ways that brought me back to my SNES days, I didn't throw any controllers tho :lol:

I got the collection so I still have Chains of Memories and Birth By Sleep to play but I don't want to burn myself out so I'm gonna wait it out. Consider me hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 now :smokin

Dammit Ricky, now you making me want to buy the collection (I never bought it when it was released in March, but I did play the original 2 KH games back in the day)......bringing up that Ansem fight is bringing back nostalgic memories (mostly of my homies taunting me in the background whenever Ansem ****s me up in the game).

Dammit Ricky, now you making me want to buy the collection (I never bought it when it was released in March, but I did play the original 2 KH games back in the day)......bringing up that Ansem fight is bringing back nostalgic memories (mostly of my homies taunting me in the background whenever Ansem ****s me up in the game).
I played KH for about an hour back in 06 and just wasn’t feeling it. After years of trying, my brother in law finally convinced me to play it. That Ansem fight was unfair :lol: I ran through the game with ease and then you get to him and he just ****s you up. The worse part was the flying sequence with those damn lasers man :smh:

Also, I bought the collection to hold me over til Odyssey dropped but me and bro in law ended up racing to see who could finish first and I was just enjoying them so I ended up pulling all nighters and finished both games in about 5 days :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom