The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Thought they were gonna launch the Project One or something!
01-mercedes-benz-vehicles-mercedes-amg-project-one-hypercar-iaa-2017-3400x1440.jpg

First look at new officially licensed compact controllers and mini gamepad for PS4
Nacon Wired Compact Controller, HORI Wired Mini Gamepad and @PLAY Wired Compact Controller all launch this holiday season

upload_2017-10-12_18-25-33.png

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...compact-controllers-and-mini-gamepad-for-ps4/

For those with kids, this might be ideal.

....or for those that play competitively in tournament. Wouldn't even have to worry about desyncing anymore.

Speaking of competition, does anyone here still even play Tekken 7 besides me? LOL

Also, how do we feel about me dropping my gameplay vids in here, Tekken mainly? Yay - Nay? Any interest? No? Should I show myself out now?

....or for those that play competitively in tournament. Wouldn't even have to worry about desyncing anymore.

Speaking of competition, does anyone here still even play Tekken 7 besides me? LOL

Also, how do we feel about me dropping my gameplay vids in here, Tekken mainly? Yay - Nay? Any interest? No? Should I show myself out now?

They released a couple 3rd party controllers for pro gamers.

The ones above seem to be geared towards kids or people with small hands.

Either I just don't play my PS4 enough or I got a good batch, because my launch DS4 is still going strong. Battery is just as trash as it was when I got it, and the rubber on the sticks is still nice. Just a small nick

I'm bad with controllers too smh

Me too but let's be real ...Playstation controllers are fragile as hell. (Especially the dualshock 3 :sick:) I just feel like they wear down quickly. Of course certain games and heavy gaming contribute to this.

As much as I hate bulky Xbox controllers, they do feel a bit sturdier.

Now the DS3 was garbage. Well I won't say garbage; only my very first one had to get scrapped, and that was because of the trash *** springs in the triggers. My R2 was done by the end. I was literally holding my finger under it to keep it from activating :lol:

Now the DS3 was garbage. Well I won't say garbage; only my very first one had to get scrapped, and that was because of the trash *** springs in the triggers. My R2 was done by the end. I was literally holding my finger under it to keep it from activating :lol:
I agree that controller sucks..I play older games on it and overall the feel of it is terrible

Ds3 battery last a month :pimp:
When I don't feel like getting out my wheel, the DS4 hurts my hand after a while playing driveclub holding down L2

I had to search high and low for a legit DS3 (brand new) as a backup..ended up getting one from a bundle..had to ask on reddit

Back
Top Bottom