is it just me?

I think it does. Which is a VERY good thing IMO

It feels like the car is attached to the ground -__-

Which is a crazy thing to be excited about when playing a racing sim

lemme chill :lol:

**deep breath**

the handling in gtsport feels different to the preverious gran turismo

is it just me?
It should and it does. They reworked the physics model.
The FFB on the wheel is also pretty strong/high, despite it being at 5 outta 10 by default. I had to turn it way down and work my way back up to a comfortable level. Definitely more feedback when you really lean into the car/tires.

Scapes... I love Scapes, as I did in the previous versions. It's so addicting. Still one of the best photomodes in a game IMO.

Is it a beta demo that’s only in for a few days?

I’m away on vacay until next week.

Gt sport

Battlefront 2 cards give actual advantages like increased damage, reduced ability cooldown, etc. They can all he earned free but it seems it will take a while, where someone who buys a ton of crates will have an advantage from day 1.
The points earned are the same whether you suck or are a god at the game. The progress in the game is purely based on those boxes. It's literally a free to play system and theyre charging 60+ for it

image.png
impressive

It should and it does. They reworked the physics model.
The FFB on the wheel is also pretty strong/high, despite it being at 5 outta 10 by default. I had to turn it way down and work my way back up to a comfortable level. Definitely more feedback when you really lean into the car/tires.

Scapes... I love Scapes, as I did in the previous versions. It's so addicting. Still one of the best photomodes in a game IMO.

yeah i noticed that too i usually turn mine up but didnt have to just left it at 5

Yo GT is :wow:

They done messed around and did something.

Only played the demo for a bit yesterday.

This on a Pro + HDR TV is :wow:
Didn't play it much but the sound and UI are on point. Crashed a lot though initially.

I won't lie, getting back to SIM with no assists after playing so many arcade or SIMcade games was a humbling experience :lol:

If you have Amazon Prime link it with ur Twitch account

You get free stuff for certain games

I got 5 free Overwatch Loot boxes by doing this

Only played the demo for a bit yesterday.

This on a Pro + HDR TV is :wow:
Didn't play it much but the sound and UI are on point. Crashed a lot though initially.

I won't lie, getting back to SIM with no assists after playing so many arcade or SIMcade games was a humbling experience :lol:

Some additional thoughts though -

Graphics and presentation are 10/10. I guess I will see the weather physics and stuff later but as of this demo the overall presentation is top notch and it still has that simple GT feel/look.

The actual gameplay is probably 9/10. Each car so far feels very different and you have to really switch up the way you drive.

Sound is 6-7/10 though IMO. Much better than GT has ever been but just not on par with other games.

All of this online stuff though :pimp:

got on GT yesterday as well i enjoyed it cant wait for the official release.

Did not know there wasnt a offline career mode so what are we getting then?

A bunch of license test and arcade/online races?

got on GT yesterday as well i enjoyed it cant wait for the official release.

Did not know there wasnt a offline career mode so what are we getting then?

A bunch of license test and arcade/online races?

Yea - basically challenges and different things like that. It wont be the GT career mode you are used to.

But with the way these games go who knows what modes etc. will be added in the future.

The emphasis is on online racing and they have a really good competitive take on it IMO that I am pretty excited about.

im kind of glad GT is taking this turn for online racing. The online racing in the past was boring and uninspired.
Yea - basically challenges and different things like that. It wont be the GT career mode you are used to.

But with the way these games go who knows what modes etc. will be added in the future.

The emphasis is on online racing and they have a really good competitive take on it IMO that I am pretty excited about.

The fact that everytime you try to change your settings in GTS the game crashes is ridiculous. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom