The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Everybody about to make a killing off microtransactions :lol:

:smh:
yep loot boxes/crates are gonna the next big thing. I don't mind microtransactions as long as they aren't too invasive but it's becoming too much. Ain't no reason for a game like Shadow of War,a single player game, to have some damn microtransactions :lol:

I refuse to purchase games that have pay to win included in multiplayer or pushing a near impossible single player to push for micro transactions
NBA 2k is the biggest offender

I refuse to purchase games that have pay to win included in multiplayer or pushing a near impossible single player to push for micro transactions
NBA 2k is the biggest offender
yeah 2k is on something else man. I've seen a few videos about how bad the microtransactions are in that game and it's just ridiculous

yeah 2k is on something else man. I've seen a few videos about how bad the microtransactions are in that game and it's just ridiculous
**** them, I haven't bought it since 2k15 and that was a BF sale
look in the 2k thread and dudes saying they only dropped $20 on micro transactions. :sick:
Mobile gaming has seriously ruined the industry

I think the best thing with 2k is just wait for the Legend edition to go on sale during BF or just skip it altogether :lol:

Loot boxes are cool for cosmetic items, ie Overwatch. You don't HAVE to spend real money, you'll earn items as you play, items don't give you any sort of advantage other than stuntin on everyone else.

Battlefront 2 cards give actual advantages like increased damage, reduced ability cooldown, etc. They can all he earned free but it seems it will take a while, where someone who buys a ton of crates will have an advantage from day 1.

Ok - so I played the GT Sport trial for a few before work and it is :pimp:

Can't remember the last time I said that about GT. Granted - I was in arcade mode in the GT car EVO but :wow:

That nostalgic feeling :pimp: - I am def gonna dive deep into this demo

I downloaded the GT demo last night but it wouldn't let me play for some reason. It was just stuck on the menu. I'll try it again tonight

Yeah, I hate that there isn't an offline career. Kaz was too invested in this esports nonsense. He thinks its the future, which to a certain extent it is, but GT has always been about the career. That's the foundation. I think he's underestimating its importance.

Ok - so I played the GT Sport trial for a few before work and it is :pimp:

Can't remember the last time I said that about GT. Granted - I was in arcade mode in the GT car EVO but :wow:

That nostalgic feeling :pimp: - I am def gonna dive deep into this demo

tenor.gif

Never thought I'll see the day.
Brings a tear to my eye. :lol: :lol: :lol:

upload_2017-10-9_18-41-27.png

Polygon reports that you will need to buy loot boxes to unlock the true ending in Shadow of War.
Yeah. It's either you grind for hours upon hours to slowly build up your orcs to take on the real high level castles that you need to beat for the true ending, or you buy loot boxes to get high end orcs and skip the grind. It's appalling that it's one or the other in order to get closure. :lol:

To be honest, I cannot wait to see how rockstar is gonna justify $100 shark cards in RDR2. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom