The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Something about the way our PSN IDs are made, it's a lot harder for them to allow change. It'll probably never happen :smh:

sucks. I would hate to have to make another SN and lose my trophies.

Maybe they could allow you to make a new account link it to your previous account and sync trophies over to your new account?

Imma try and get my first platinum this weekend in For Honor :lol:

Wait, what :lol:

Why did I just assume you had loads. :lol:

My platinum days are over. I tried to keep up with Ricky couple years back but now I'm nbot even going to look at his tally. :lol:

Man - I have a ton of games at like 80% pre-DLC

I believe I only have a platinum in wolf among us

Ricky, Sappy, and Empire/Bad Religion are wylin though :lol:

:nerd:

wuLf7Wn.gif

YksLpfX.gif

Xkp7NcH.gif

j8aBdeH.gif

TaSzdZV.gif

Hp2odWP.gif

tFYtVB3.gif

pwj5lxO.gif

LsOsSia.gif

iI207rv.gif

eBXYwD.gif

i1bv1rfv6lastdbxvs6q.jpg

i1e6kga9htfu5sbhdsuz.jpg

i1hbtmjgf6keshhdjsxy.jpg

i1homyvqatjwkceals4r.jpg

i1rbjbbidvfuquhu7sug.jpg

i1snekamkrztw7e9bsi7.jpg

i1yrggmdozjkz7e9gs8c.jpg

Wait, what :lol:

Why did I just assume you had loads. :lol:

My platinum days are over. I tried to keep up with Ricky couple years back but now I'm nbot even going to look at his tally. :lol:
I’m only at 50 platinums though, you can catch me :lol:

Now catching Empire is a whole different impossible task :frown:

My PS4 has been pissing me off lately. I'm getting tired of turning it on from rest mode and having to update

My PS4 has been pissing me off lately. I'm getting tired of turning it on from rest mode and having to update
Cuz u have to it it makes u..when it tells me to update I always hit later..I always power down my ps4 when done playing

Cuz u have to it it makes u..when it tells me to update I always hit later..I always power down my ps4 when done playing

I coulda sworn it used to update in rest mode. That was the main reason I used it :lol: I could care less about keeping games open when they lose server connection anyway

Played Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex for PS2 and the game does not hold up well. Long loading screens and the levels were very easy. I could've beaten the game in a day if I wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom