The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’m only at 50 platinums though, you can catch me :lol:

Now catching Empire is a whole different impossible task :frown:

Im pretty much going to be at a standstill for the foreseeable future. I have alot less free time and when I do get on, I am usually on a FF or Destiny 2.

Im pretty much going to be at a standstill for the foreseeable future. I have alot less free time and when I do get on, I am usually on a FF or Destiny 2.
I've been playing FF VI on SNES but took a break to help my brother in law push thru the D2 story. After failing the Nightfall multiple times, I'm bores with D2. I'm stuck at 289 and can't get past a damb Nightfall to save my life :lol: We were within ~30 seconds of beating the boss and failed :smh:

I've been playing FF VI on SNES but took a break to help my brother in law push thru the D2 story. After failing the Nightfall multiple times, I'm bores with D2. I'm stuck at 289 and can't get past a damb Nightfall to save my life :lol: We were within ~30 seconds of beating the boss and failed :smh:
where are u on 6

just downloaded gt sport demo

will be we able to modify cars like how we were in gt6 and the rest of the gran turismos?

image.png
never owned a sonic game in my life

goidZi7.gif

gtsportdemo9_9photoshop_by_vspectra-dbpvp67.gif

VhbuURt.gif

mXw9DEj.gif

h1MDoiv.gif

hmZKiUt.gif

05CvmNb.gif
fdw60kx.gif

QiZJa4B.gif
CWXIOxI.gif

gtsportdemo9_6photoshop_by_vspectra-dbptszp.gif

gtsportdemo9_3photoshop_by_vspectra-dbpttll.gif

iIWUbY6.gif

gZH6ffv.gif

Ne06hP6.gif

a0cuLUT.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow:

If anyone needs an excuse to get a Pro and/or a 4K TV then this game is definitely a reason.
Polyphony are kinds of lighting.

All this from the demo.

Well - it is more fun to get the most outta these games. I am going for For Honor first but a few of them are :smh:

I think we all have stories of plats that have hair pulling moments but since you made it so far you don't want to give up.

FFXIII, inFAMOUS, Rayman Legends, Wipeout 2048, Sound Shapes to name a few but it's really rewarding when you get one.

Back
Top Bottom