The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

LOVE MGS
I love how they are somewhat different in their own way. TPP was great because of the how base building and gadget upgrades. I still love doing that. Wish they completed that game. 4 will always be special to me because I did the Big Boss run on it and that's one of the hardest things I've ever done in gaming. still love to play 1,2, 3. Not so much peace walker.

LOVE MGS
I love how they are somewhat different in their own way. TPP was great because of the how base building and gadget upgrades. I still love doing that. Wish they completed that game. 4 will always be special to me because I did the Big Boss run on it and that's one of the hardest things I've ever done in gaming. still love to play 1,2, 3. Not so much peace walker.
That's all stealth no kills?

That's all stealth no kills?
that and no continues, beat the game in 5 hours, no health rations, no alerts,and the difficulty has to be boss extreme(think it opens up after you beat the game for the first time)

obviously you skippin all cutscenes when you do this :lol:

MGS4 was super flagrant with the cutscenes :lol: pretty sure one was like 90 min
That's what I was hoping for with MGS V. Maybe not 90 minutes but a long good story with cutscenes. The gameplay in TPP was great but the story and how it was told was meh.

that and no continues, beat the game in 5 hours, no health rations, no alerts,and the difficulty has to be boss extreme(think it opens up after you beat the game for the first time)

Oh hell naw lol

Props to you for having the patience and temerity to pull that off.

I can say with confidence I woudn't have been able to do that ****. :lol:

For all my JRPG fans, what should I try next? Secret of Mana or Chrono Trigger? I've been playing Final Fantasy VI via SNES mini and now I'm feeling all nostalgic. Playing thru it reminds me of why Final Fantasy VI is GOAT :pimp:

image.png

Back
Top Bottom