The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not familiar with RDR too... I guess I should just go watch some YT vids on it to see what the big deal is.

Not familiar with RDR too... I guess I should just go watch some YT vids on it to see what the big deal is.

Do you play open world games like GTA, or Infamous Second Son.

If u do and if you still have a PS3 or XB1 or XB360 then I'd highly recommend playing RDR1.

Don't waste money playing it on Sony horrible & overpriced PS Now service

image.png

Do you play open world games like GTA, or Infamous Second Son.

If u do and if you still have a PS3 or XB1 or XB360 then I'd highly recommend playing RDR1.

Don't waste money playing it on Sony horrible & overpriced PS Now service
I played GTA V, Sleeping Dogs and The Division...
I guess I should look into it then... I still have my PS3, but haven't fired it up in over a year!

I played GTA V, Sleeping Dogs and The Division...
I guess I should look into it then... I still have my PS3, but haven't fired it up in over a year!

Get the GOTY edition it has the very good Undead Nightmare DLC. It goes for like $15 on ebay.

Random but what were you guy's thoughts on Metal Gear Solid V?

Had it sitting around for a over a year but had never played it, popped it in last week and haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

Game is hella fun, definitely one of the best I've experienced.

It was my first and only MGS experience outside of Ground Zeroes. The gameplay was great but I was hoping for a crazy and ridiculous story. I was always heard about how great the pass games were. I wasn't expecting a mission select type of game.

So, Forza or Gran Tourismo Sport for PS4?

GT has always annoyed the hell out of me in the past, annoying interface (which I hear is terrible again this time around).

Not played Forza.

So interested in opinions of those in the know.

im holding out for GT. couple more weeks.

This one will either make or break the series for me.

GT has always annoyed the hell out of me in the past, annoying interface (which I hear is terrible again this time around).

Not played Forza.

If you have an Xbox One, there's a Forza 7 demo up right now.

Not played Forza.

You can look at videos of the UI.
It's something that I heard get a lot of praise from the beta.

Heard they got the guy who did Driveclubs UI.

Back
Top Bottom