The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

ESRB rates Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories, Max Payne 2, and Midnight Club 3 for PS4

GTA-Ratings-PS4_09-29-17.jpg

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated PlayStation 4 versions of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, and Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition.

Rockstar Games has been one of the more active third-party developers in re-releasing its PlayStation 2 catalog on PlayStation 4. That said, these are likely PS2-on-PlayStation 4 titles.

I'll wait for a PS+ sale again for these to drop in price before I cop them. Just like I did with GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas.

Naughty Dog been slippin also lately losing key people like Amy Hennig and just recently Bruce Straley.

Uncharted 4 was great but not as good as Uncharted 2 was which I still think is their best game in the series. Right now I have ZERO motivation to buy and play Uncharted Lost Legacy.

Last edited:
Random but what were you guy's thoughts on Metal Gear Solid V?

Had it sitting around for a over a year but had never played it, popped it in last week and haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

Game is hella fun, definitely one of the best I've experienced.

Fav PS4 game

Top 5 gameplay

Naughty Dog been slippin also lately losing keep people like Amy Hennig and just recently Bruce Straley.

Uncharted 4 was great but not as good as Uncharted 2 was which I still think is their best game in the series. Right now I have ZERO motivation to buy and play Uncharted Lost Legacy.

Yea ND still puts out quality tho, even if it's not necessarily beating what came before it. And more importantly I don't feel like they're slimy like Rock* got with gta5

Yea ND still puts out quality tho, even if it's not necessarily beating what came before it. And more importantly I don't feel like they're slimy like Rock* got with gta5

I get the HATE with GTA 5 because of what GTA Online has turned into a micro transaction for basically everything to buy. I NEVER have and won't buy a shark card to purchase in game DLC. Also yeah a ton people are pissed because R* themselves way back when said that single player DLC was coming and it never did. But still the single player mode and story mode of GTA 5 was still good enough to play.

I get the HATE with GTA 5 because of what GTA Online has turned into a micro transaction for basically everything to buy. I NEVER have and won't buy a shark card to purchase in game DLC. Also yeah a ton people are pissed because R* themselves way back when said that single player DLC was coming and it never did. But still the single player mode and story mode of GTA 5 was still good enough to play.

That's why I didn't speak bad on it. The main game that originally came out was great. I just felt slimy about it, and where it potentially takes their other series. I mean they couldn't even put the DLC cars in the main game ffs :lol: let alone what you highlighted

yeah the way GTA Online has been handled has soured my experience with R*. It ain't bad but GTA Online does nothing for me anymore

I've had zero interest in the Metal Gear series before , but with MGS5 being free this month I'll try it out. (This game got perfect scores ..wow)

So.... Many. ...Different.... Games .... bruh :lol:

I'm going to have to watch one of those YouTube videos that explain entire series. Because just reading all this stuff is confusing.

I've had zero interest in the Metal Gear series before , but with MGS5 being free this month I'll try it out. (This game got perfect scores ..wow)

So.... Many. ...Different.... Games .... bruh :lol:

I'm going to have to watch one of those YouTube videos that explain entire series. Because just reading all this stuff is confusing.
how bout that hour long intro tho

Back
Top Bottom