The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

LOVE MGS
I love how they are somewhat different in their own way. TPP was great because of the how base building and gadget upgrades. I still love doing that. Wish they completed that game. 4 will always be special to me because I did the Big Boss run on it and that's one of the hardest things I've ever done in gaming. still love to play 1,2, 3. Not so much peace walker.
I put mad hours into TPP just for this :lol:. I played the whole game non lethal so every chance I got I was upgrading my base. Literally taking EVERYTHING that wasn't nailed down :lol:. Once I got that Fulton portal it was a wrap lol. Eventually I got to the point where I wouldn't even take soldiers below S+. I traded it in earlier this year so it'll be good to have it back

I put mad hours into TPP just for this :lol:. I played the whole game non lethal so every chance I got I was upgrading my base. Literally taking EVERYTHING that wasn't nailed down :lol:. Once I got that Fulton portal it was a wrap lol. Eventually I got to the point where I wouldn't even take soldiers below S+. I traded it in earlier this year so it'll be good to have it back

:lol: Sounds like me. I never logged on to the online portion because I thought it was gonna be dumb or too complicated, so I ran through the game just building my base and having it run like clockwork. Then I logged on to the PSN and came up like billions of credits because it just kept paying me out rewards for all the achievements I did in game while I was offline(60 headshots, 30 non lethal kills, etc)
had me like :wow::wow::wow::wow:

pretty much had EVERY gun/suit/buddy equipment in development
and like you if you had a below S+ ranking you had to go.
That womhole fulton + equipping DD with it:pimp:

You can even upgrade the robot(i hardly use it though) to shoot fulton's at enemys and it just takes them away

Man I'm really set on getting 100% on GTA V right now, but all this TPP is tempting me to play it again, but if I do that, I won't go back to GTA for a min

FF6 has never been the goat.

Parasite Eve should be something you play ASAP.

Not squaresoft, but you should also play the OG tales of phantasia from snes and the OG wild arms from psx.

Looks like I’ll be picking up ps+ again this month for MSG. It’s disheartening to hear it’s not as good as the first 3 but for the price of a months sub I’ll give it a shot.

I'm still pretty new to the game but the entire Fulton animation is one of the most satisfying things I've experienced in gaming. Never gets old. :lol:

:lol: Sounds like me. I never logged on to the online portion because I thought it was gonna be dumb or too complicated, so I ran through the game just building my base and having it run like clockwork. Then I logged on to the PSN and came up like billions of credits because it just kept paying me out rewards for all the achievements I did in game while I was offline(60 headshots, 30 non lethal kills, etc)
had me like :wow::wow::wow::wow:

pretty much had EVERY gun/suit/buddy equipment in development
and like you if you had a below S+ ranking you had to go.
That womhole fulton + equipping DD with it:pimp:

You can even upgrade the robot(i hardly use it though) to shoot fulton's at enemys and it just takes them away

Man I'm really set on getting 100% on GTA V right now, but all this TPP is tempting me to play it again, but if I do that, I won't go back to GTA for a min
Yea I never used the robot either. Just used to run around with D Dog. Once I unlocked the Raiden skin I didn't even use my horse anymore :lol:

giphy.gif

For all my JRPG fans, what should I try next? Secret of Mana or Chrono Trigger? I've been playing Final Fantasy VI via SNES mini and now I'm feeling all nostalgic. Playing thru it reminds me of why Final Fantasy VI is GOAT :pimp:

Trigger, but both are good.

You should try Grandia if you have never played it.
Or Azure Dreams if you want something obscure.

Trigger, but both are good.

You should try Grandia if you have never played it.
Or Azure Dreams if you want something obscure.
I'll probably do Secret of Mana. For some reason the Wii Shop Channel is down right niw and I'm not dealing with those load times on the PSX version. Grandia is another one I need to get to.

Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Andrew House steps down, John Kodera appointed president and CEO

Andrew-House-Steps-Down.jpg

John “Tsuyoshi” Kodera, the current deputy president of Sony Interactive Entertainment, has been appointed president and chief executive officer of Sony Interactive Entertainment with immediate effect, the company announced.

Andrew House (pictured), the current president and global chief executive officer of Sony Interactive Entertainment, will transition from operational management of the company, but will remain with Sony Interactive Entertainment as chairman through the year to ensure a smooth transition.

Kodera has also been appointed representative director and president of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., the company’s Japan-based legal entity, with immediate effect, while House has become director and chairman.

In his new role, Kodera will assume overall operational responsibility for Sony Interactive Entertainment, including its game and network services businesses globally, and report director to Sony Corporation president and CEO Kazuo Hirai.

Mr. Kodera joined Sony Corporation in 1992, where he was first assigned to planning and control within Sony’s portable audio business. In 1998 he was transferred to Sony Electronics Inc. in the U.S., where he was initially responsible for planning and control of various portable and mobile products, before subsequently being appointed VP of product management for IT products such as PCs. In 2010 he assumed the role of SVP, Corporate Strategy, at the newly established Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), and in 2013 was appointed President, SNEI. Since then, Mr. Kodera has engaged in the launch and the enhancement of an array of network services via the PSN platform. These have included PlayStation Store, which sells the latest game titles, movies and TV shows; the PlayStation Plus subscription service offering members exclusive benefits and content; and the PlayStation Now online game streaming service. Mr. Kodera has also been integral to the launch of several other ground-breaking network services that have greatly enriched the PlayStation experience, including the PlayStation Vue cloud-based TV service, PlayStation Video content distribution service, and PlayStation Music, which leverages a global strategic partnership with Spotify to deliver a best-in-class digital music experience on PSN. Mr. Kodera has contributed significantly to growing this recurring revenue business. Furthermore, since his appointment as Deputy President of SIE last year, he has worked closely with Mr. House on the overall management of the game and network services business including product development, business strategy and system and network engineering.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/sony-int...a-appointed-president-ceo#HPvl8V0eFZJapqK1.99

House has been there since day one I believe. Man had a great career with Sony. I hope he continues to do great things.

Yea he was a great dude. Liked the fact he spoke Japanese too.
Hopefully the new dude can fill in his boots.

Back
Top Bottom