The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

image.jpg

Temporary set up until I get the GT Sport PS4 Pro Bundle and VR. Gonna rock out on the regular PS4 and Project Cars 2 until GT. The wheel is a lot of fun lol.

I was just telling stay lurkin stay lurkin that I needed to start another single player game soon. Originally it was between Final Fantasy V and Cosmic Star Heroine. I figured I'd wait for TGS just in case something like Final Fantasy IX happened. Ironically, I had a dream that both FF VIII and IX released at TGS :lol:

I want 9 but I honestly don't see myself playing it on my PS4 which Is why I may just copp for iPhone. Imma look more into it though

Speaking of wheels, saw the thrustmaster t80 at target for $50, might cop. Never used a wheel, is that model a good one?

Speaking of wheels, saw the thrustmaster t80 at target for $50, might cop. Never used a wheel, is that model a good one?

Thrustmaster, Logitech, Fanatec... all make great wheels. It's usually the case of 'you get what you pay for'. The T80 is quite entry-level... so if you're still feeling your way into racing with a wheel, it could be a good choice. Ultimately if you really want to get into it, save up and get something nicer.

As for PC2, I'm probably gonna wait till they clean it up a bit.

I want 9 but I honestly don't see myself playing it on my PS4 which Is why I may just copp for iPhone. Imma look more into it though
I have FF VI for the iPad/iPhone. Those touch controls and sprites make it unplayable imo :lol:

How did I not know this about either? And I am over here talking about copping on iPhone?

I'm out the window
Bro you didn't know that FF VII was ported to PS4? That was announced at PSX 2015 :lol:

Bad Religion Bad Religion what do you think about these trophies? I'll probably use 2 playthroughs.

Is excalibur 2 even possible on a port. Didn't the og psx version require you to open and close the top on the console to skip cutscenes or something iirc.

Back
Top Bottom