The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I believe I am in. I was planning on buying the season pass.

And yea He the RB6 update broke my friends list. When I try to view my Pro crashes :smh:
I was reading that it can also corrupt your HDD. I'm done with R6 until another patch drops, not taking that risk.

Looks authentic to the reboot games. And that's not prime Jolie

tenor.gif

Just watched the TGS conference.

Never knew Monster Hunter World has a full fledged story mode and it looks so good !!!
Always thought of Monster Hunter as an RPG with no story but that looked amazing.

Never knew Monster Hunter World has a full fledged story mode and it looks so good !!!
Always thought of Monster Hunter as an RPG with no story but that looked amazing.

It is coming out in Jan too :pimp:

For some reason I thought it was in early development

But Destiny bro lol...If I don't have to raid this weekend I am down of course. Yall finished Lost Legacy yet?
I need to do the raid as well but I'm only level ~255 :lol:

I think me and you are the only ones who bought LL. These guys don't support the Naughty Gods :smh:

I will play it eventually

Lets run like 5 strikes tonight at least

I like doing that cause I dont have to pay attention and we can just chat

I need to do the raid as well but I'm only level ~255 :lol:

I think me and you are the only ones who bought LL. These guys don't support the Naughty Gods :smh:
Yeah story was dope,we did discuss it a lil in party, potential to keep the series going, hopefully next year the gods have a new one, they probably going in on TLOU 2 now however which I'm all in for!

Yeah story was dope,we did discuss it a lil in party, potential to keep the series going, hopefully next year the gods have a new one, they probably going in on TLOU 2 now however which I'm all in for!
Yeah man I'm all in for TLOU 2. I'm def gonna do a playthrough of part 1 before part 2 releases.

it's never really had a story mode as far as I know, then again I haven't played a mohun game since it was on ps2. :lol:
I can't wait for this game to come out. This is gonna be my Destiny 2. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom