The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bro you didn't know that FF VII was ported to PS4? That was announced at PSX 2015 :lol:

Bad Religion Bad Religion what do you think about these trophies? I'll probably use 2 playthroughs.

I like the number of them. Some seem challenging which is great.... VII was almost too easy to get the plat.

Definitely going to do a fun playthrough, then a second for the speed run.

Ill use the speed boost probably, but I doubt I'll touch the other boosters.

I like the number of them. Some seem challenging which is great.... VII was almost too easy to get the plat.

Definitely going to do a fun playthrough, then a second for the speed run.

Ill use the speed boost probably, but I doubt I'll touch the other boosters.
I'm in the same boat. First playthrough is going to be for fun.

IMG_20170919_140403.jpg

:wow:

is there anyway somebody could put me in the driveclub club? PSN: Aiinatural

I would have done this for you but I lent the game out and won't be getting it back for couple of weeks but I'll try and borrow it back for a bit.

You stream on twitch? I've been thinking of doing 7 days to die stream

Nah I don't stream. Not good enough for all that.

Damn i want to get Marvel vs Capcom Infinitive Deluxe edition but I forgot to pre order it.. I'm going to buy at bestbuy but I want the pre order DLC..

• Warrior Thor

• Evil Ryu

• Gladiator Hulk

• Command Mission X
Do you think the pre order DLC codes is in the package already?

I got the deluxe version which came with 4 costumes, DLC characters and the theme in one code and a PS exclusive code for another costume.

Is it possible to remote play without a stupid Sony phone?

Sony phones are great:lol:
I've got the XZ Premium. You could get the Vita instead :lol:

PC has remote play

I did not see that...

:sick::sick::sick:
I really hope that it's not 1000 consecutive jumps because if so I'll be doing nothing but "fun" playthroughs

edit: without tripping, it's consecutive :smh:

I'm not even attempting the platinum anymore. SE knows that this is basically unobtainable. Hopefully they receive enough flack and patch it.

Last edited:
I would have done this for you but I lent the game out and won't be getting it back for couple of weeks but I'll try and borrow it back for a bit.

Nah I don't stream. Not good enough for all that.

I got the deluxe version which came with 4 costumes, DLC characters and the theme in one code and a PS exclusive code for another costume.

Sony phones are great:lol:
I've got the XZ Premium. You could get the Vita instead :lol:

PC has remote play

:lol: thank you if you are able to put me back in the club. Yeah I was going to do the Vita but at my work I don't have wifi. I guess I'll be bringing my MacBook to work and using pdanet to USB tether :lol:

A weapon you receive if you make it to disc 3 in less than 13 hours :lol:
the Excalibur II is a sword for the character Steiner that can only be acquired by making it to disc 4 in under 12 hours. More specifically, you have to make it about 3/4 of the way through the final dungeon (Memoria) and beat the boss Lich. After you beat him, you need to interact with the pillar on the left of the door that leads out of his room. If you made it under 12 hours, you will find the sword there along with a note from a certain FF character. If you are over by even a second, then nothing happens. It is very unforgiving. :lol:

the Excalibur II is a sword for the character Steiner that can only be acquired by making it to disc 4 in under 12 hours. More specifically, you have to make it about 3/4 of the way through the final dungeon (Memoria) and beat the boss Lich. After you beat him, you need to interact with the pillar on the left of the door that leads out of his room. If you made it under 12 hours, you will find the sword there along with a note from a certain FF character. If you are over by even a second, then nothing happens. It is very unforgiving. :lol:
You're right. I meant to come back and edit my post :lol:

You'll be surprised how quick the muscle memory come back.

I fired it up not too long ago and it all came back.

I believe I am in. I was planning on buying the season pass.

And yea He the RB6 update broke my friends list. When I try to view my Pro crashes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom