The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

hey guys dont forget that if you have PS+ you can download the trial for dead by daylight to play for the weekend

I don't have prime so I need to meet the $25 minimum for free shipping lol recommends me a PS3 game

About to start Evil Within.

Paid $7 for it.

Is it similar to RE1 or 2?

its a good game. the story is kind of bland or hard to keep up with but its a very good game at $7. Im waiting on part 2.

On that note my PS+ is expiring and looks like i have no other option other than paying the $59.99

:smh:

just ordered mad max..it was either that or mafia 3 and mafia 3 has some really bad reviews

Mad Max was a sleeper hit imo. It can be a bit repetitive but still fun.
Since JC3 is one of my faves..I have trust in Avalanche Studios..and I rarely see any bad reviews of this game and Mad Max is one of my favorite movie series

Smh I wish I got a beta code (DBZ) . They pushed back the date from when it was supposed to drop originally, and I completely forgot to sign up :smh:

Gotta wait until next year now.

Astro a10 easily worth the retail $60 I had to drive out of my way to find a pair but I did, however true to other reviews I don't feel the dual shock 4 is enough to power them, I have headphone volume at max on the console and turning the volume on the headphones close to max it does sound great I just feel they are a bit underpowered, if I have to have the volume almost all the way up, it's the same drivers as the a40 so maybe a mix amp would benefit a lot but for what you get out the package is pretty good I've had a lot of headsets before, but price wise this is the cheapest making them worth it to me

upload_2017-9-18_17-49-56-png.1976741

Came in Today.

About to follow my usual fighting game cycle of hoping I can be good then going on online getting thrashed then settle down as a stream monster.

In other news.

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite DLC characters confirmed
Monster Hunter, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Venom, Black Panther and Sigma

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...ble-tomorrow-on-playstation-4-xbox-one-and-pc

Astro a10 easily worth the retail $60 I had to drive out of my way to find a pair but I did, however true to other reviews I don't feel the dual shock 4 is enough to power them, I have headphone volume at max on the console and turning the volume on the headphones close to max it does sound great I just feel they are a bit underpowered, if I have to have the volume almost all the way up, it's the same drivers as the a40 so maybe a mix amp would benefit a lot but for what you get out the package is pretty good I've had a lot of headsets before, but price wise this is the cheapest making them worth it to me

I have a pair too. Well worth the price if you don't see the point spending bread on a high end headset. I love the fact that it's built like high end headset too, joint is not flimsy at all.

Back
Top Bottom