The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

L.A. Noire is one of the biggest wasted potentials for a great game ever: You have a huge city to walk around in, but there is literally nothing to do aside from the main missions of the game. Never understood the point of this game being open world.

It was never designed or planned to be a open world game like GTA or RDR in the first place :lol: . It's a detective action adventure game.

R* also wasn't the main dev team behind it. They stepped in late and helped finished the game after the main studio got dropped from Sony who themselves invested heavily in the game with Team Bondi early on. R* and Take 2 just published the game and took over all the licensing rights and tech after Team Bondi folded after the game released.

DJiDhghUMAE12Pg.jpg

Coming 12-12-17

Glad they price matched amazon. With GCU it comes out to $27.99 + CA sales tax = $30.16

I seriously need to cancel and take off auto renewal on amazon prime. It's just not worth it anymore on how overpriced they are. I don't use amazon prime for their video streaming service. A lot of their prices for games end up getting price matched by Best Buy. The 20% games is only good for games that you pre order.

I don't order much stuff from them anymore to take advantage of their 2 day shipping which I've noticed they are becoming late on drop offs now more often and if you order a special or collectors edition of games they package them bad and probably will get a damaged version.

Last edited:
Sounds like Director of Uncharted and Last of Us just left Naughty Dog :nerd: :nerd:

Just saw. Bruce Straley. Director of TLOU & UC 2/4.
Sad to hear. I love those franchises & he was one of the last good ones left there.

PO

Last edited:
Live is looking tempting. The demo felt more "fun" but 2K has been my bread and butter NBA game for some time now. At the price point though, I'm willing to bite just see how Live is.
Also debating the 2.
Haven't bought a console NBA sim before. I go for the arcade style, word to NBA street vol 2. lol. Classic game.
I wish they had something like that for ps4 or like an NBA Jam sort hah.

In the 2k trailer, it looked like you have to work out your character to boost stats? Haven't read too deeply into details yet. Would be cool if it synced to your phone or smart watch so that you could actually workout in real life and it would transfer somehow. That'd probably get me more motivated to go to the gym more often lol.

Finished HZD a while ago, started Nier a few days ago, then my next game will likely be P5

Back
Top Bottom