The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

been loving this new siege update a lot. feels like the lag latency and hotbox detection have been improved upon greatly. Top shooter this gen

still never played destiny 1 I have it brand new..GameStop wouldn't even take it..with all DLC too

been loving this new siege update a lot. feels like the lag latency and hotbox detection have been improved upon greatly. Top shooter this gen
So you're telling me I'll probably be able to hop on and dominate heh :emoji_thinking:

^^^ couldn't get into witcher (played 40 hours) sick game but couldn't get back into it after a break..

but..knowing of CD Projekt's capabilities

This is copped on Day 1

4x bigger than TW3? I'm not even sure that's a good thing :lol:
as long as the quality of the game is up to TW3 then I'm happy with it. I'm skeptical of when devs say that newer games are whatever size bigger than the previous game because that doesn't say anything about the quality of the content

So you're telling me I'll probably be able to hop on and dominate heh :emoji_thinking:
its dope man I love this game so much and the recent update has really improved on the technical stuff.

2_LA_Noire_Announcement_Poster.jpg

L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One delivers the complete original game and all additional downloadable content with a range of technical enhancements for greater visual fidelity and authenticity, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles, high resolution textures and more. L.A. Noire plays natively in 1080p for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, and stunning 4K for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, capturing the grit and grime of the City of Angels like never before.

So great. def gonna grab this. I actually have the og in my stack to play again, so this is a perfect coincidence. I loved the 1st one even though i sucked at it loll. i stayed asking the wrong questions and letting murderers walk lmaoo. Can't wait to see how good it looks. With R* remastering games...we might be getting some more old heat in the future.

Wait..theyre charging full prce for LA Noire? Nah bruh. that **** old. Ill wait til its on sale, or target runs the 3 for 2 sale.

oh bet. I'll cop that ps4 boy. which do you guys think will look best? or about the same?

L.A. Noire is one of the biggest wasted potentials for a great game ever: You have a huge city to walk around in, but there is literally nothing to do aside from the main missions of the game. Never understood the point of this game being open world.

Back
Top Bottom