The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I just want to get up there so I can raid with people and do the strikes and stuff. Playing this game solo is a snoozefest :lol:

Don't worry ill scoop you up next time we on together, which unfortunately isn't until 10 pm when I get off ...my nephew will walk u thru public events, nightfall, raids etc.
If not I'm sure Ohleo can walk thru everything and have u raid ready by next week.

Yeah I am still rotating my games. I will get my power level up when I get it up.

This game won't be like D1 and take priority over every game. I pretty much only played D1 for an entire year :smh:
Yeah I'm debating if I'm gonna get Live and/or 2k. I already know I'll ve playing D2 sparingly when there isn't any new content. I don't really care too much for crucible :lol:

Don't worry ill scoop you up next time we on together, which unfortunately isn't until 10 pm when I get off ...my nephew will walk u thru public events, nightfall, raids etc.
If not I'm sure Ohleo can walk thru everything and have u raid ready by next week.
Good looks my guy :smokin

Yeah I'm debating if I'm gonna get Live and/or 2k. I already know I'll ve playing D2 sparingly when there isn't any new content. I don't really care too much for crucible :lol:

Man Crucible is :pimp:. And D2 is gonna get so much better with time. That is just how this model works

I was gonna ask you about Madden - it would be dope to play each other. But if imma play a sports game though I'd rather copp the new PES

But as far as the rest of the year I am only copping MvC and Battlefront

Man Crucible is :pimp:. And D2 is gonna get so much better with time. That is just how this model works

I was gonna ask you about Madden - it would be dope to play each other. But if imma play a sports game though I'd rather copp the new PES

But as far as the rest of the year I am only copping MvC and Battlefront
I have a love/hate relationship with Madden. I think this Madden is the best one in years but it still has some flaws that I'm sure will get patched. Too many fumbles and picks, players freezing momentarily after catching a pick, slants are damn near automatic unless you have enough time to make adjustments presnap. It's the only football game on the market and I love football so my hand is forced :smh:

I'm enjoying madden this year, but I also haven't played madden since first one on PS4.

Hopefully picking up a pro this week, still rocking the launch joint but still not trading it in until around black Friday.

Live is looking tempting. The demo felt more "fun" but 2K has been my bread and butter NBA game for some time now. At the price point though, I'm willing to bite just see how Live is.

Yeah was in on Live but I am not getting it :lol:

Maybe next year when it is 10 dollars on a sale after the season is over

I'm still in on Live. I just want my God-tier career player back :lol: I couldn't give less of a **** about Park/Pro-am and all the other stuff. Just let me dominate the league however I want and be able to do everything on the court. Might even get 2k on PC so I can just boost my player myself

Yeah was in on Live but I am not getting it :lol:

Maybe next year when it is 10 dollars on a sale after the season is over
It's hard noy to cop everything. I also scooped up DS3 again. This time the DLC was included.

The grind to 20 isn't long...........I have heard that people that beat the main campaign at under level 20 were able to level up to 20 immediately after the campaign after visiting either Shaxx or Zavala (forgot which one).

The grind to max power level on the other hand.......hehehe :lol: :rolleyes

I hit 20 before completing the campaign... but I did all of the side adventure missions along the way. I think I'm 20 now with 210 light. How tough are these raids supposed to be?

Just got the Platinum for Uncharted: LL! Like most UC games, the worst part is when they end. ND should definitely continue this series with Chloe.

Now, I need another single player game that will keep me as involved in a game as this! Otherwise, the PS4 will be sleeping for a long time! :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom