The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Thinking bout trading up for a pro. My main games are 2K and COD. Does anybody know if 2K is taking advantage of the Pro?

giphy.gif

You guys with Destiny 2, how is the leveling system? is it the same as Destiny 1 in that after level 20 you have to get the armor to level up?

Thank you. I loved the first but as a casual player the leveling system turned me off big time

Yeah, but there is an "infusion" system now.........so even if you wanna keep certain gear, you can infuse higher level ones into any current legendary/exotic gear you wanna keep.

It applies to weapons too now.

Compare it to the early D1 days where you constantly had to swap and discard armor until you were max light, even if you liked certain attributes from previous armor you had to scrap.

Need some help:

Delete my PS4 save for NBA 2K18 Prelude by accident when trying to delete 2K17 save data, and when i go to prelude again, it says I already played Prelude & won't let me play anymore. SMH

Anything I can do? I haven't actually played it, so hoping there is somehow I can still can.

PO

^
Just tried. Didn't work. I for sure thought it would though after seeing what it would do...

PO

How long is D2 campaign/grind to 20. This campaign/adcentures are boring as hell to me

How long is D2 campaign/grind to 20. This campaign/adcentures are boring as hell to me

The grind to 20 isn't long...........I have heard that people that beat the main campaign at under level 20 were able to level up to 20 immediately after the campaign after visiting either Shaxx or Zavala (forgot which one).

The grind to max power level on the other hand.......hehehe :lol: :rolleyes

Man PSN is acting weird with PS+ for me ever since I did the upgrade to the PS4 Pro.

Whenever I try to download a free game like Infamous Second Son on the PS Store on my Pro it keeps prompting me to verify a old debit card I had stored on my account which I no longer have and the debit card has been deactivated from my bank. I already had deleted this card from PSN account settings and have transfered all of my content licenses from old PS4 to the PS4 Pro.

What I ended up doing to get around this to download Infamous Second Son for free was I added it and started it from the PS Store website.

Also my other gripe with PS4 is that after a recent firmware update iphone earphone won't work anymore if you plug them into a DS4.

Last edited:
The grind to 20 isn't long...........I have heard that people that beat the main campaign at under level 20 were able to level up to 20 immediately after the campaign after visiting either Shaxx or Zavala (forgot which one).

The grind to max power level on the other hand.......hehehe :lol: :rolleyes
Man I just want to get up there so I can raid with people and do the strikes and stuff. Playing this game solo is a snoozefest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom