The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I'm buying Puerto Rico if I was to hit that jackpot :lol: Imagine if somebody hit the jackpot solo and the mulitiplier :wow:

Just let me hit for a mill and I'm straight though.

can't do both unfortunately. Jackpot or the multiplier.

=
what should you do when interest rates rises ? What about when they fall?
Why would I care? This is long term 30 year investing, the stock market has a historical 8% return per year average.

I would also get about 2.5%/year from my stock dividends.

Bond are terrible as you see clearly in the numbers, bonds aren't beating out the stock market point blank barely beating inflation. Better off holding the money in a 1% high yield savings account lol.

I would have an additional 200MM liquid I could care less if interest rate falls, market crashes etc. People with money in bonds would care more about interest rate falling than people invested in the market. That 1.5% turns into 1% if interest rates drop.

Last edited:

Why would I care? This is long term 30 year investing, the stock market has a historical 8% return per year average.

I would also get about 2.5%/year from my stock dividends.

Bond are terrible as you see clearly in the numbers, bonds aren't beating out the stock market point blank barely beating inflation. Better off holding the money in a 1% high yield savings account lol.

I would have an additional 200MM liquid I could care less if interest rate falls, market crashes etc. People with money in bonds would care more about interest rate falling than people invested in the market. That 1.5% turns into 1% if interest rates drop.
bruh - I have homework to do - I was asking a serious question that I need to answer. LMAO

I honestly thought you was using FrankM calculations of the 1% - when I read it again, I  deleted the math comment because I already knew the outcome. LMAO

simple A=P(1+r/n)^nt duh

PS not that it matter because the initial 200milli +8% getting compounded would still yield better results, but you acting like the annutity is not going to be invested.

Last edited:
I'm buying Puerto Rico if I was to hit that jackpot :lol: Imagine if somebody hit the jackpot solo and the mulitiplier :wow:

Just let me hit for a mill and I'm straight though.

can't do both unfortunately. Jackpot or the multiplier.
if i read things correctly, the multiplier is only eligible for jackpots under 150 mill

Ahhhh, got it. I thought it was just fair game w/ no stipulations

Would any of you guys leave your girl if you hit. I dont think i would. If i dropped her, id be scared karma would get me with a golddigger.
In The Wise Words Of My Hood Cuzin Young Dro **** DAT *****!!!!!!!!!!
I can see the future divorce/alimony/cs problems.
***** I had the winning lottery ticket not we :lol: anyways the world is mine to smash

Last edited:
Never bought a lotto ticket in my life...went and got 3 on my lunch break at work. The hype was too strong.

But if someone hits 4 outta the 5/6 numbers do they still win something or is it all or nothing?

Never bought a lotto ticket in my life...went and got 3 on my lunch break at work. The hype was too strong.

But if someone hits 4 outta the 5/6 numbers do they still win something or is it all or nothing?

You win $100 for 4 numbers

I just relized something... These people that spend hundreds of dollars on tickets... Just how ****** it must be to look at hundreds of rows of numbers just to see that you spent hundreds of dollars on paper :lol:...

Just realized that the drawing is on my birthday. Better go buy some tickets. Would be a nice birthday present indeed.

I just relized something... These people that spend hundreds of dollars on tickets... Just how ****** it must be to look at hundreds of rows of numbers just to see that you spent hundreds of dollars on paper :lol:...

You've got to look at it just like any other form of gambling: you're paying for the emotional thrill. If you win, that's a hefty bonus.

Back
Top Bottom