The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

On another note does anyone have a youtube tutorial or write up that they ran across on how to integrate a watermark into the picture? I looked at this one (http://farbspiel-photo.com/learn/hdr-cookbook/creative-watermarking) but after following the steps I think a few are missing and can't seem to get it right.

Was looking to integrate a watermark in this pic.

if you're are going to do that to a watermark, why watemark at all?

just getting around to most of these:

up high by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

filmstrip by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

reflections in contrast by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

sunset vignette by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

executive position by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

never on schedule but always on time by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

I want it to be a cleaner look vs just having it in black. I'm just experimenting and want to see what it would look like. Nice shots btw, really like the first and fourth one.

I want it to be a cleaner look vs just having it in black. I'm just experimenting and want to see what it would look like. Nice shots btw, really like the first and fourth one.

i see, i suppose it could come in handy for something; it can't hurt to learn something new and i guess watermarks do tend to be distracting. thanks, still trying to figure out how best to process my raw pics; using lightroom has atrophied my photoshop patience...

Conversations

www.amadteapartyphoto.com

www.flickr.com/photos/a_mad_tea_party

instagram @amadteaparty

we are all mad here :wink:

#ill

It took me forever to clear up the license plate and it still looks alright. The "Member" looks a little too sharp but when I zoom in it looks perfect. Weird but I guess it's just the 4.0 aperture.

Well damn. The creeping possibilities are endless with this thing.

What in the world?!

I've been sick and had an overnight stay in the hospital last week....only used my camera twice and both were for sports shoots. Kit lens ain't cutting it so I just ordered the Tamron 75-300 and I finally got my nifty 50 for my street and transit photography :pimp:

Here's a little something from the LA Kiss game I worked last night. Will post more later!

Flying High by NTKnows 72, on Flickr

Well damn. The creeping possibilities are endless with this thing.

that has to be one expensive piece of equipment/glass! that is some cia/fbi spy level stuff right there, definitely see how that would come in handy on the savannas of africa...how does anyone take picture with that thing, it looks like a rocket launcher!

Back
Top Bottom