**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
NOW this feels like an old school jewel thread
a year a couple of months...but its almost done....saving 10 stacks IS NOT EASY especially in this type of ecomony

Robert_Stack.jpg

umlogo.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

im lookin to get a 24" cuban probably 4 or 5mm, can anybody help me out?

If your goin the get a cuban the size you should get one the is at least 8MM, 4&5MM is to thin for a choker.

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

If your goin the get a cuban the size you should get one the is at least 8MM, 4&5MM is to thin for a choker.

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

I hear ya, but 8mm would be too big for the cross that I have

Year n few months? Yikes. Forget that chain. Copp you a Honda if you still usin BMX bike for main transportation. Your money though no doubt.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Year n few months? Yikes. Forget that chain. Copp you a Honda if you still usin BMX bike for main transportation. Your money though no doubt.
naw...i would've BEEEEN copped it...

2 words pushed my joint back word to killa cam's i get it in ohio video release.

Countdown Packages
smh.gif

what's the big fuss about ninjahoods chain? really its always the talk in 98% of all jewlery threads, chain is extra "alright" , not even itstacky, I wouldnt wear it
and that musket looking like it jumped out a mafia flick from the 50's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

anybody got that link to the "wholesale" site that had gold rosarys - i think lax posted it a couple weeks back...i searched and cant find it and sonaint answer the PM
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

my friend from hawaii set up, 1 out of 12 j12 chanels in the world he paid 32k

11 ounce 24k bracelet
vs 18k ring.
pimp.gif
What size watch is this watch 38mm or 42mm... cuz the date wheel looks unless its the baby sized 38mm.. why arent the hands all white like theother black ones. not saying its fake but all the black j12s i have seen have all white hands.. just doesn't make sense that someone who can pay 32k for awatch would have such a plain braclet and ring.

definately a nice watch but for 32k i would have got a different watch but nice known the less.

I wear a cuban and I'm 5'10 about 190lbs and my neck size for a dress shirt is like 16.5" so a 24" is mad Juan Primo status, that hellashort. a 30" at the least and dude above is still riding a bmx bike? or is that a joke? come on

I honestly dont know why dude also have like a 1000 gram 22k gold chain ill try to get pics of cuz he hardly wears it, he bought it when gold was like 500 anoz. And like I said he told me that there only 12 made in the world? Im not an expert on chanels but that one was clean to me.

laugh.gif

anybody got that link to the "wholesale" site that had gold rosarys - i think lax posted it a couple weeks back...i searched and cant find it and son aint answer the PM
nerd.gif

Tre, let me get that link when you find it. I've been wanting to get a gold rosary...

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

laugh.gif

anybody got that link to the "wholesale" site that had gold rosarys - i think lax posted it a couple weeks back...i searched and cant find it and son aint answer the PM
nerd.gif

Tre, let me get that link when you find it. I've been wanting to get a gold rosary...
nerd.gif
Me three.

ya'll some lazy $%% mofos
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
everytime something gets posted on here i.e. Jacob Jesus on eBay y'all goin. Go search, it's not that hard to find a rosary online. eBay's a good start.

So when I came home from work..the fiance had a little suprise for me..im not doing it like some of you but i do what I can..im a horrible camera man..so hereit is..

Originally Posted by Datnggag

So when I came home from work..the fiance had a little suprise for me..im not doing it like some of you but i do what I can..im a horrible camera man..so here it is..

pimp.gif
Clean.

ninjahood....i havent read through the whole thread so i dont know the story. did somebody try to stick up with the muskett for your piece and you took it fromem?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

ya'll some lazy $%% mofos
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
everytime something gets posted on here i.e. Jacob Jesus on eBay y'all go in. Go search, it's not that hard to find a rosary online. eBay's a good start.
naw im not just looking for any roasary to sift thru the 1000s of listing on ebay...it was a website url posted in this thread that im lookingfor...i went back like 20 pgs but the person might have edited or something cause i dont see it-

might have been somebody in response to something you said...i just know it was a site sorta like the cuban/franco one that was posted not too long ago andthey had white gold/yellow gold and some tri color joints in a bunch of diff sizes...

google it is i guess-

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ninjahood....i havent read through the whole thread so i dont know the story. did somebody try to stick up with the muskett for your piece and you took it from em?
yeah, happened a few years ago.....hence why i tattooed the st. michael on my arm to always remember me on that day....

i would've kept the joint but my moms found out that cat's almost killed me so she snooped in my room and found the damn thing and threw it out.

Back
Top Bottom