**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by jefffort5

crazy part about this whole arguement..is when i posted that piece waaay earlier in the thread..the white gold jesus with moiss..my pm box got floooddeeddddddd!...and after ninjahood put the link up...my homie inbox on ebay got floooooooodeeeeddddd!

i really dont care..cuz it aint my piece..but i thought bang bang meant like...fake diamonds, etc.?
its a sterling silver chain with a white gold piece thats filled with moiss...and ninjahood is the posterboy for moiss stones
i can say sterling silver isnt gold..but sterling silver is silver..not bang bang..
there's no shame in silver..if you keep it real...same thing with the moissanites, i educate peopleall the time on the positives of moissanite...its the fact that the metal of the

jesus wasn't listed AT ALL....joint could've been tin can for all we know..and the fact that the seller still didn't specify the type of metal thejacob uses tends to lead us to

the fact that it wasn't valuable outside the actual mold the metal took.

im paitently waiting on lax and his attempt at re-creating the mold and his results.

Originally Posted by Untitled

crazy part about this whole arguement..is when i posted that piece waaay earlier in the thread..the white gold jesus with moiss..my pm box got floooddeeddddddd!...and after ninjahood put the link up...my homie inbox on ebay got floooooooodeeeeddddd!

i really dont care..cuz it aint my piece..but i thought bang bang meant like...fake diamonds, etc.?
its a sterling silver chain with a white gold piece thats filled with moiss...and ninjahood is the posterboy for moiss stones
i can say sterling silver isnt gold..but sterling silver is silver..not bang bang..
there's no shame in silver..if you keep it real...same thing with the moissanites, i educate people all the time on the positives of moissanite...its the fact that the metal of the

jesus wasn't listed AT ALL....joint could've been tin can for all we know..and the fact that the seller still didn't specify the type of metal the jacob uses tends to lead us to

the fact that it wasn't valuable outside the actual mold the metal took.

im paitently waiting on lax and his attempt at re-creating the mold and his results.
ahhh ok..i see what u saying..

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
raggedy $!% bed....guess this how yall get down in NY because i would put shoes and jewelry on hold to have a better living arrangement

but to each his own....
in New York, your lucky to get any sort of living arrangement that comfortable with the type of crazy rent thats out here...

but yeah i don't have that bed either...threw that out a while ago...that pics is a few years old
i feel ya...im too used to the cheap living in the south
laugh.gif

So wait the piece is indeed WHITE GOLD! Some one got a good deal.

And since we on Jesus' again LAX whats good? homie dropped the quickstrike mold pic and then hasnt come back with any info since. Show me a done piece. I know you tryin to feel like you doin it with a "Jacob" and a "Roc" piece
wink.gif

yes the st michael mold is still around....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

So wait the piece is indeed WHITE GOLD! Some one got a good deal.
mmm..he'd have to prove it....homie had no specs or anything...could've been anything.

Yo ninjahood, clean your room GOD DAMN IT! it looks like a dog house.

all that money to spend on shoes, but lives in a dump.

drop the jewels, pick up a broom.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

^
laugh.gif

It does look like white gold to me.

and before you ask, that bed sheet is long gone in one of those maletas my mom occasionally sends to the Dominican Republic.
laugh.gif
...it served me well.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

^
laugh.gif

It does look like white gold to me.
here's the main problem and another reason why i don't buy white gold......white gold is dipped in rhodium to give it that chromeish bluefinish white gold that isn't dipped just look like pale yellow

so that piece COULD be white gold or it COULD be silver dipped in rhoduim...the only way you'd be able to tell is having it weighed in front of you andACID tested....

the weight listed is also suspect considering a typical jacob jesus of that size weighs 180 grams, while that one listed as 120 grams...gold is known to be aheavy metal so that set off

another red flag for me.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

didn't the auction end at $900?? I think it's worth it just for the mossanites alone
roll.gif
if he's smart and it was real you end it early to avoid ebay taking % money out your pockets and settle the deal outside of ebay'sconfines....

man i need like a pallet order of those "bang bang" jacobs

forget what NT say.

street dudes will buy those up with the quickness.

ill take a pallet in gold plated/moiss also. who do i speak too?

lurk is right... a few quality but cheap Jesus pieces would go FAST on the street

Back
Top Bottom