**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Untitled

That St. Michael's joint is ill. I've always liked that piece. I would've kept it if at all possible.
once it broke for that second time i knew that piece ran its course with me...plus its not everyday you can get a authentic jacob piece for the price i was set on it.

True. I remember you being able to get it for a nice price.

But I kinda like it more than the Jesus piece...That's probably just me though. I like that St. Michael fighting the devil image as a whole.

Dont worry bout the haters Ninjahood, its just the sign of the times, I remember HS days when it was better you rocked a thin $+# chain that some gold filledcrap. Now its cool to be rocking that fugazi -- NAH

zofdsh.jpg

It aint BEN BARRA Status , but most you kids aint seeing me.

But I kinda like it more than the Jesus piece...That's probably just me though. I like that St. Michael fighting the devil image as a whole
don't get it twisted...that piece got me ALOT of attention, i witnessed first hand how the simple ownership of a brolic chain can make grownwomen drop they panties.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

and if got a brolic %** chain you don't EVER gotta worry about a dress code in the club
laugh.gif
cuz they know u there to spend money.

if i had to do it again i would've took ALOT more care of it instead of acting like a buffoon with it on.

most people never seen such a piece in person and the people who have seen it have always seen it behind the glass

on the top shelf of a downtown NYC jeweller or on the necks of prodigy/cappadonna during their tenure with it on TV.

a0flow.jpg

I already posted my watch and chain, I still got my bracelet hiding. I reposted the ring cause in the last pic it looks like silver ...

OMG THAT DOME SHOT DONE BLEW THE HELL UP

THE WHITE BOY AFTERWARDS LOOKS SUSPECT LIKE HE PLOTTING SOME HUGE

BUT DAMN YOOO

YOU SOOOO LUCKY HE AINT SHOOT YOU ....

THAT CHAIN IS TUFF THO

BUT JESUS HEADS PLAYED OUT....

BTW ...IS G.ZOE REALLY A ZOE?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I'd take the jacob jesus over it....

More subtle.....dunno if I make sense with that.
its a combo of subitle but still better...cuz it shines like no other and its practical cuz i can actually tuck it in..ther other piece lookedlike a tumor on my chest when i tucked it in...so i never did
laugh.gif

its also got HIGH re-sell value because the piece is famous and rare...

YOU SOOOO LUCKY HE AINT SHOOT YOU ....

THAT CHAIN IS TUFF THO

BUT JESUS HEADS PLAYED OUT....
the gun went off, luckily i wasn't in my direction, and for the most part if your jesus piece isn't s jacob its pretty much is playedout.....

Untitled speaking truth. I cant even bring discredit to his name because just walking around the heights with that cuban will get you more attention then youwant. Adding the St Michaels piece is just straight target on your chest, God definitely blessed you on that ruger incident. On a side note how long has thatJacob piece been on hold for?

that piece fab got on is NOT a cross..
obviously im not talking about that piece if a dude can clearly see its not a cross
tired.gif
laugh.gif

for the last time,i dont even know what your talking about, what he said about you was true, i dont know about his jacob jesus piece and the specs neither doyou & i could careless, aint tryna get this locked...please move along

go get some of them Vintage Source Magazines you got and scan them joints for the thread

what he said about you was true
30ikjmw.jpg

see that rusty lookin bar on the end where im sitting on..its called a bed frame i keep sneakers under the bed for storage, not to support the damn bed...whatkinda idiot

thinks like that?
laugh.gif

even a moron of his caliber should've realized there's no way stacks of boxes can hold up a bed. especially of sneakers that i wear all the time.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
i think it was sarcasm but you giving them more ammo right now...
F all that, imma hood ninja, to embrace it is to know ones self
laugh.gif

i spend like 2 grand the other day on kicks and gear, and i still got this rusty #!! bed frame and decrepid drawer thats missing handles and such....i can careless
laugh.gif

the rest of my house is nice, i purposely keep my room lookin like that..i got so many kicks there really isn't any point in remodeling because i ain'tgot space to work with...

and before you ask, that bed sheet is long gone in one of those maletas my mom occasionally sends to the Dominican Republic.
laugh.gif
...it served me well.

laugh.gif
raggedy $!% bed....guess this how yall get down in NY because i would put shoes and jewelry on hold to have a better living arrangement

but to each his own....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

laugh.gif
raggedy $!% bed....guess this how yall get down in NY because i would put shoes and jewelry on hold to have a better living arrangement

but to each his own....
in New York, your lucky to get any sort of living arrangement that comfortable with the type of crazy rent thats out here...

but yeah i don't have that bed either...threw that out a while ago...that pics is a few years old

laugh.gif

Agree 100%

How you gonna bring a female back to that crib?

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif
i think it was sarcasm but you giving them more ammo right now...
F all that, imma hood ninja, to embrace it is to know ones self
laugh.gif

i spend like 2 grand the other day on kicks and gear, and i still got this rusty #!! bed frame and decrepid drawer thats missing handles and such....i can care less
laugh.gif

the rest of my house is nice, i purposely keep my room lookin like that..i got so many kicks there really isn't any point in remodeling because i ain't got space to work with...

and before you ask, that bed sheet is long gone in one of those maletas my mom occasionally sends to the Dominican Republic.
laugh.gif
...it served me well.
it is what it is...what you spend your $ on is your business...lets post some pix up before we on volume 12 for no reason

LilWayne_115606_08062008.jpg

eek.gif
@ the ring

shawtylo11.jpg

smh.gif

juelz-2.jpg

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

laugh.gif

Agree 100%

How you gonna bring a female back to that crib?
i do anyways....i got pics
happy.gif

@%%+*#%@ still around?
laugh.gif

weak scan from the music thread but will do for now-

29zyonp.jpg

cross is BROLIC
ahh from the new XXL, i've been lazy to scan that pic...looks like one of ben's crosses....

crazy part about this whole arguement..is when i posted that piece waaay earlier in the thread..the white gold jesus with moiss..my pm box gotfloooddeeddddddd!...and after ninjahood put the link up...my homie inbox on ebay got floooooooodeeeeddddd!

i really dont care..cuz it aint my piece..but i thought bang bang meant like...fake diamonds, etc.?
its a sterling silver chain with a white gold piece thats filled with moiss...and ninjahood is the posterboy for moiss stones
i can say sterling silver isnt gold..but sterling silver is silver..not bang bang..

Back
Top Bottom