**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Starbury2.jpg

I'm just %%@+!!! around though..But I noticed that @%#%.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Yo ninjahood, clean your room GOD DAMN IT! it looks like a dog house.

all that money to spend on shoes, but lives in a dump.

drop the jewels, pick up a broom.

^
laugh.gif

It does look like white gold to me.
here's the main problem and another reason why i don't buy white gold......white gold is dipped in rhodium to give it that chromeish blue finish white gold that isn't dipped just look like pale yellow

so that piece COULD be white gold or it COULD be silver dipped in rhoduim...the only way you'd be able to tell is having it weighed in front of you and ACID tested....

the weight listed is also suspect considering a typical jacob jesus of that size weighs 180 grams, while that one listed as 120 grams...gold is known to be a heavy metal so that set off

another red flag for me.
That's not what the people at jacob told me, they said about 130 grams, and from what I remember, that's what ninjahood said in the pastvolume too

Originally Posted by Balla86

Originally Posted by AJ4EVER

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Yo ninjahood, clean your room GOD DAMN IT! it looks like a dog house.

all that money to spend on shoes, but lives in a dump.

drop the jewels, pick up a broom.

^
laugh.gif

It does look like white gold to me.
here's the main problem and another reason why i don't buy white gold......white gold is dipped in rhodium to give it that chromeish blue finish white gold that isn't dipped just look like pale yellow

so that piece COULD be white gold or it COULD be silver dipped in rhoduim...the only way you'd be able to tell is having it weighed in front of you and ACID tested....

the weight listed is also suspect considering a typical jacob jesus of that size weighs 180 grams, while that one listed as 120 grams...gold is known to be a heavy metal so that set off

another red flag for me.
That's not what the people at jacob told me, they said about 130 grams, and from what I remember, that's what ninjahood said in the past volume too
co-sign. But i think TheJerseyShirt Jesus was like 180. I dont even know.As long as that joint weigh 120+ grams im good
laugh.gif

That piece posted before is white gold with moiss cuz i know the dude who had/has it .Diamonds were taken out and Moiss was put in. Like Ninjahood said youdhave to be a fool to think someone got that piece for $900
laugh.gif
consideringEbay Fee's etc

To each their own, but livin ghetto fabulous with big gold chains and droppin 2 stacks in a day on shoes etc, but then goin home to your rusty bed frame, anddirty ol apartment is never whats up.

Priorities ftl?

Oh i know, i know all about it. I know some people that live that way as well.

I just dont understand it, hence the "to each his own".

"what you eat, dont make me ____."

man i need like a pallet order of those "bang bang" jacobs

forget what NT say.

street dudes will buy those up with the quickness.

ill take a pallet in gold plated/moiss also. who do i speak too?
word
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

forget what NT say.

word
grin.gif

Oh, I thought he was implying that you were the one to speak to.
nerd.gif

my friend from hawaii set up, 1 out of 12 j12 chanels in the world he paid 32k

11 ounce 24k bracelet
vs 18k ring.
pimp.gif

forget what NT say.

word
grin.gif
Oh, I thought he was implying that you were the one to speak to.
nerd.gif

I rarely answer questions about the stuff I post in here

If you really want to know about the jesus or anything else I post just email me or pm me.

Ive recieved about 20 pms/emails on the jesus alone.

Yea and that chanel is nice but for 32k I would of just bought a platinum masterpiece!

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

That Bracelet is *@**+#+ BROLIC...
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
word, and its SUPER YELLOW cuz its almost pure gold
pimp.gif

the dragon clasp would have me afraid to rock it often.........

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
i think it was sarcasm but you giving them more ammo right now...
F all that, imma hood ninja, to embrace it is to know ones self
laugh.gif

i spend like 2 grand the other day on kicks and gear, and i still got this rusty #!! bed frame and decrepid drawer thats missing handles and such....i can care less
laugh.gif

the rest of my house is nice, i purposely keep my room lookin like that..i got so many kicks there really isn't any point in remodeling because i ain't got space to work with...

and before you ask, that bed sheet is long gone in one of those maletas my mom occasionally sends to the Dominican Republic.
laugh.gif
...it served me well.
laugh.gif
damn. ___'s was just playing though & beingsarcastic

Bracelet is crazy & the Chanel

You STILL have that Jesus Piece on layaway??? Its been years now no? I don't know why you would spend any money on shoes before getting that JacobJesus....I remember you were gonna get it for 10 stacks...what are you waiting for homie if anything you should get it and then flip it for more or something.

them pretzel clasps are pretty much standard issue on Asian style 18+24k yellow gold jewelry. the clasp on that dude's bracelet looks like it's hangingon for dear life cuz his bracelet is sized weird. but y'all would be surprised how well those clasps usually hold up. the lobster claw & slide lockclasps are more secure, but out of all the dudes i know, only one guy lost his bracelet, and that's cuz he was D'd outa his mind (most of y'all aretoo young to know what's up) anyways, he left it in his hotel room on one of our Reno trips way back in the day. some maid came up real big on that one cuzmy dude paid over 12 g's for it. this was in '92 or so & when gold was like $230.

btw, that Gorilla in the cage piece is pretty crazy....been waiting to see someone do a King Kong on the Empire State building one for the longest.

Originally Posted by str8hustler

You STILL have that Jesus Piece on layaway??? Its been years now no? I don't know why you would spend any money on shoes before getting that Jacob Jesus....I remember you were gonna get it for 10 stacks...what are you waiting for homie if anything you should get it and then flip it for more or something.
a year a couple of months...but its almost done....saving 10 stacks IS NOT EASY especially in this type of ecomony

as soon as i do get it though its headed straight to apprasials then insurance....

Back
Top Bottom