**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

me personally...i hate the way these dudes share eachother's chain......i would never do that EFF that...get ur own chain and rock your joint.

naw i didn't, just kept it as a life lesson.....we did end up finding duke that set the plan up and made it VERY uncomfortable for him around my town butother then that i ain't

involve police.

Originally Posted by Untitled

me personally...i hate the way these dudes share eachother's chain......i would never do that EFF that...get ur own chain and rock your joint.
its a pacifier for rappers.
you can prolly get away with not paying someone for a cameo if you put a chain on their neck for 4 hours.

Originally Posted by Untitled

naw i didn't, just kept it as a life lesson.....we did end up finding duke that set the plan up and made it VERY uncomfortable for him around my town but other then that i ain't

involve police.
oh word, was it over the Chain ?

WOW !!! SO I have to back to the drawing board and come up with a new T-Shirt this summer....DAM YOU JONAS !!!!

m9rup1.jpg

25qx1k3.jpg

Ninjahood,

1. send the musket to sothebys fine auction house

2. cash out

3. buy your jesus piece

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Ninjahood,

1. send the musket to sothebys fine auction house

2. cash out

3. buy your jesus piece

happy.gif
Real talk... Dude could prolly get half a mill tho.
laugh.gif

Hey guys I have a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Submariner (gold center links, SS case, with blue face) that I'm trying to get rid of but have no idea whereto start don't want to put it on ebay...anyone have any tips on where to start?

I don't have the certificate because it was collateral for money that was loaned out (its not getting paid back at this point) the serial numbers are on itand its in good condition other than a couple times I've worn it (<5) its mostly sat in the case collecting dust.

the ring shirt is basura. i mean... i might just be a hater, but look at how the "LIFTED RESEARCH GROUP 1947" wraps around the ring... #**% ishorrible. sometimes them dudes make me scratch my head...

those pics are really nice. shows the quality of the work.

zoe makes good money. any of these southern artists who are willing to travel to small towns for shows can make good money. you just gotta be willing to drive3 hours each way to make $10k. it's the ones who get lazy that don't make money.

for those of you who don't know, both of those pieces are double sided, and the bails swivel on them. first we made the small one, and zoe thought it wastoo small because his last black and white piece was bigger. so then we made the bigger one, and he wants to keep the small one for his hypeman.

i think that lrg ring graphic looks awesome, but just not on a shirt. and i see that being made into a ring in the very near future, lol.

Back
Top Bottom