**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

those pics are really nice. shows the quality of the work.

zoe makes good money. any of these southern artists who are willing to travel to small towns for shows can make good money. you just gotta be willing to drive 3 hours each way to make $10k. it's the ones who get lazy that don't make money.

for those of you who don't know, both of those pieces are double sided, and the bails swivel on them. first we made the small one, and zoe thought it was too small because his last black and white piece was bigger. so then we made the bigger one, and he wants to keep the small one for his hypeman.

i think that lrg ring graphic looks awesome, but just not on a shirt. and i see that being made into a ring in the very near future, lol.
He looking out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

those pics are really nice. shows the quality of the work.

zoe makes good money. any of these southern artists who are willing to travel to small towns for shows can make good money. you just gotta be willing to drive 3 hours each way to make $10k. it's the ones who get lazy that don't make money.

for those of you who don't know, both of those pieces are double sided, and the bails swivel on them. first we made the small one, and zoe thought it was too small because his last black and white piece was bigger. so then we made the bigger one, and he wants to keep the small one for his hypeman.

i think that lrg ring graphic looks awesome, but just not on a shirt. and i see that being made into a ring in the very near future, lol.
so did he keep the white/black one or did he melt that down?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and we all know Zoe does extracurricular activities, no need to hide it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Untitled

naw i didn't, just kept it as a life lesson.....we did end up finding duke that set the plan up and made it VERY uncomfortable for him around my town but other then that i ain't

involve police.
oh word, was it over the Chain ?
yeah, son put son doja to try to rob me, we all chillin on my block and this fool got the nerve to rock some champion hoodie when the temp was 89degrees that night.

i know homie was up to something so i just prepared for the worst in my mind.

I have never seen Johnny Dang rock anything that I would consider heat. Not hating....just a statement.

Cronicmole: NLV thats what you do? Designer?

Nah,my man. I am an Broadcast Engineer in Television....But here goes another design.......

drdzbb.jpg

damn that gorilla piece is gigantic, almost looks too big/heavy for that franco..

baby lookin like mike tyson now lol

BABY AND TYGA OD'n with the Tats now

gotdamn both them cats got more than weezy if thats even possible.

edit: lol untitled we addin in female club shots now? we can def go in on that.

Hey guys I have a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Submariner (gold center links, SS case, with blue face) that I'm trying to get rid of but have no idea where to start don't want to put it on ebay...anyone have any tips on where to start?

I don't have the certificate because it was collateral for money that was loaned out (its not getting paid back at this point) the serial numbers are on it and its in good condition other than a couple times I've worn it (<5) its mostly sat in the case collecting dust.
get at me

pics of the rosary

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

022509-057.jpg

bobby been stylin as of late.
eyes.gif
Something about this dude irks me

Even though he looks dorky, he gettin way more $ than you?

His jewelry is eehhhhh but I can't hate on him gettin dough

Before you try and fame I'm not talking about how he looks I mean his personality.

Back
Top Bottom